Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Couldn't Wait til Tomorrow

The running thing was a figure of speech.  The two High School friends are in chronic pain, and I totally don't remember all the reasons.  Not everyone runs, and I know that.  I do that though.  Also my niece Marilynn with the type 1 Diabetes is not able to do all she would like.  So appreciate the days where you don't have chronic pain.  Everyone likes to do different stuff.  Do it with all your heart, and enjoy.

There is reading, art, walking, Yoga, skiing, you know all sorts of things, Education too.  I didn't want you to think running is the end all of everything, but appreciate all you can do, because some are less fortunate, and cannot do what you can.

That was really all I meant.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.  :)

xo's!!!   :)

No comments: