Friday, October 29, 2010

Some Odds And Ends

First off, You should Read this post here.  Go to the two links she posted.  Our great country once again did some stupid stuff in the past, tried to correct the damage, and fucked up as usual.  My wife and I are going to fill up a couple boxes with school stuff from the local lumberyard today, and send it on.  NATIONALISM IS THE WORST!!!  Those who hold onto that as some kind of crutch are being stupid.  Countries in the name of Nationalism and other stupid stuff do horrible things.  Don't doubt it for a second.  Oh and yes if you hold onto it without taking the time to review the info it is a crutch.  Sorry!!  That is how I feel. 

Before I read this, I was getting angry.  I had a feeling this blog was going to go postal.... AGAIN!!  Actually I am getting fired up now that I am writing.  So to put my heart at ease let me just put a little nice FUCK YOU!!  out there.  Phew... now I feel better.  :)

I added another blog to my list.  It is a girl named Alili.  She commented on Jessica's site.  "My Someday Tri Journal"  Sometimes I check out other people's sites, and sometimes not.  I checked this one out, and you know my criteria.  I see someone honest, then I check it out.  This girl is honest.  Didn't read too much about how fabulous she thought she was, but rather how hard things can be for her.  I am hooked.

The death from my mom's side is from Melanie, and Steph's little brother.  You know how much Melanie and Steph mean to me, and I also feel for Peggy the mom too.  Mom's should not have to put their kids in the ground.  I cannot imagine anything harder.  Mom's will deal, but men will bury, although from what I remember of Mr. Beaston he seemed the type to deal.  Those who bury think they are strong, but they are weak.  The tough show the weak side, the others....  not tough, and they lose respect quickly in my eyes.  Men you have a tougher road, because in most things you are the weaker sex.  :)  contrary to what you think. 

So I got my phone fixed.  Our AT&T store couldn't do a damn thing, the stupid fuckers.  My friend Marco took it to a Sprint store, and they fixed it for me.  AT&T SUCKS!!  Fuck them!!  :)

My run yesterday was a fail.  I ran 9+ minutes, and walked home.  I still feel a little something, so going to take a few more days off.  I may need to use the trainer, because I am starting to feel fat.  :)  FUCK the trainer.  :)

First thing I did when I got my phone??  Wait for all the damn shit to download to my phone.  FB updates, and Twitter updates.  Should have left the stupid thing charged.  I then texted Gina.  You know what is great about her?  Not everything is always fabulous in her life.  She struggles with a lot of stuff, and tells people about it.  She is strong strong strong, because that is what life is.  It is good and it is bad.  Those who hold onto only good, or try to show only good are fake.  To those people who ONLY do that I lose interest really quickly, and life is fluid.  What may be one thing today, may not be tomorrow.  HONESTY IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!  Being less than honest, and you do someone else's work.  That is stupid!!  You have the ability to be honest, but do you have the strength??  Now let's see who is tough!!!

Fuckers!!!

That is it for today!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s. it hit me the wrong way, when someone tried to communicate via the blogger e-mail back thingy on someone else's site.  I don't even know who that person was.  I never read anything he wrote, and wasn't even talking to him.  (talking lol)  I will let who I read know when I am reading them.  Usually with a comment.  I think it is good manners.  :)

Now for really really really cya cya cya!!!   Fuckers!!!   :)

No comments: