Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Calender They Used During the Stone Age...

Made of Paper or Pomegranates??  These are some of the things I think about!!!  :)

Let's start with the workout.  It was just 2-12:00's.  You know 12:00's still are hard.  Even if you aren't busting a gut.  Well, we had the speed talker with us on this run.  You all know him... or a lot of you previous blog readers anyway.  Rick G... of Comrades fame.  He talked the whole way of us running 7:30's.  Us medium fast people couldn't get a word in edge-wise.  We didn't want to going at that pace though.  Ha Ha!!!  :).  He did give me an idea though for my marathon.  Pickle juice instead of salt water.  I love pickle juice.  I love it love it love it.  Should I try it before I run the marathon.  On another planet perhaps, but I have a stomach of iron on this one.  :)  So gonna wing it.  :)  I hope I don't drink it all before the start though.  :)   Yep I like it that much.

First one I used the girls as pacers.  The mile was at like 7:27 by my watch.  The 2nd one I was a bit ahead of the group, and our mile was at 7:40 maybe???  You know I don't remember, but I busted it a bit the last lap and a half, and still went just as far as 7:30 pace.  It was a bit hot and humid out last night too.  I was surprised.  I am going to check Chicago's weather.  I think it should be o.k.  I think it might get pretty warm, but hopefully not too warm at the 3:10 mark.  Rick said the sun is supposed to beat down.  Those last miles have blacktop, so that might be worrisome.  Sometimes the weatherman has control of these things, so everyone will do their best.

I guess I'll just be bopping around on my "work" bike during the marathon, so I will be everywhere.  :)  Woo Hoo!!  :)  Pretty exciting.  I only have a 9 miler left on Saturday, and we are done.  A little here and a little there.

Anything else?????   no, I guess not!!  :)

I guess that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s.  Going to make breaded catfish tonight for dinner and a salad.  Going to listen to music, have a drink or two, and dance like a little school girl.  Thursday = Friday!!!

Now for really really really really cya!!!  :)

You all Rock!!!  :)

It is 2:28 a.m., that gives me 1-1/2 hours to listen to music.  Woo Hoo!!!

Now for finally really really cya cya!!!   kkkk!!!!   :)

No comments: