Saturday, October 2, 2010

Best Day Ever!!

It was just a good day yesterday.  Work was kind of boring, but on Fridays I get to do my own thing, so I got a lot done.  Lisa and I went to lunch like we have been doing.  I had a catfish sandwich.  BTW I think catfish is definitely one of my favorite fishes.  There is no fishy taste at all.  Salmon is my favorite always, but catfish rocks too.  It is one of those things at this house though where not everyone likes fish, so I don't make it much.  It is definitely on the menu sometime this week though.

Later on in the afternoon I hung out with Beau and Jacob.  You know I am not sure if you know the story or not.  How the 3 of us met.  I think I was a Plumbing Manager for like 3 years or so, and they both started working in my dept. around the same time.  So we will say maybe 1998.  Maybe later, I am really not sure of the time.  That is how we met, and all of us have stayed friends since.  Jacob did a couple year stint in Florida, but has been back for a couple years.  So we just hung, had a couple laughs.  Jacob is recovering from a Surgery on Monday, so he is a bit hobbled up. 

Also there is someone who I really respect, and we have been having troubles seeing eye to eye on some things.  Now we do, so that just about put me over the happy threshold.  Too much happiness??

Now it looks like something else popped up dammit!!!  Oh well, hopefully I don't have to worry about that too much. 

SHEESH!!!

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s. we get to run 15 on the course today.  Nap afterwards I am sure!!  :)   I always do!!  :)

2 comments:

Olga ^^" said...

One of my favorite FISH not FISHES. Sorry, I had to get you back. You only say fishes when you're talking about two or more species. And the fact that you used the word one should point you to the singular of the subject of your sentence. Ha! Got you back!

Anonymous said...

grammar not on facebook....very cool. Pejchl's do rock on the grammar game