Saturday, October 23, 2010

Short Update

I was re-reading my blogs.  Mostly the Journey.  For the heck of it.  There is a lot of stuff in my mind going on.  I wonder what is going on in yours.  That is what I am mostly curious about.  I am nervous at times, but I had a thought yesterday.  This shit is almost done.  Not much to do.

I will still be here, but I will be different.  Gina saw what I am to be.  It is a spiritual thing, so not really literal.  Really really weird though if thought of literally.  It is why I don't tell anyone.  Gina is the only one I told, although I think I let it slip in the blog somewhere.

It was on the day of my 76 mile bike ride I think.  She kept saying, "Do you see it??"  "Do you see it now??"  I said no, no, no to every time she asked.  Then I knew.  I told her, it is me.  My heart now is excited it is almost over, because you know it was pretty hard.  That being said, you know what??  I am alive, I am healthy, I am strong, honest, and still pretty darn happy.

I miss Gina.  We haven't talked in forever.  She is great!!  I am here for everyone though.  She is definitely one of my bestest!!!  fo sho!!!!    :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)


I told N-O-T that already... via writing.  I always say told, but obviously mean write.  I read Becky's last post a couple days ago.  She did the same thing jokingly.  She put I will "see" you later or something like that.  Ha Ha Ha!!!   :)

That is it for really really really really cya cya cya!!!!    :)

You all are the best, even if I didn't put your name here.  O.K.??  If I didn't put your name here, it doesn't mean I don't think you are great.  o.k.???   Fuckers!!!   :)        j/k

cya cya cya cya!!!   Love you all tonnnnnnnsssssss!!!   girls that is.  GUYS buzz off!!!!   :)    Ha ha!!!   :)  j/k  :)

6.2 @ 9:01

No comments: