Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bark like a dog, and bark on a tree!!

Was that your idea??  I have my eyes on you!!!   for that, if for no other reason.  :)

So, I am back at it.  I got a little bit of a run in.  3.13 route, and like 9:10 pace or something I forget.  The slower part of the marathon gave me a quick recovery.  So I took advantage.  I know and you know I bonked.  It seems racing eats up more of the reserves than just regular long runs.  I didn't really know that.  I fueled up like I normally do, and actually probably a bit more than usual, but bonked.  Lesson learned.  You all know that after a while those gels are about the last thing you want.  UGH!!!  :)  I should have bought some more of the candy type refuelers for the race.  Also some type of caffeine thing.  MAN DID I WANT ENERGY TO THE MIND!!  :)


For the heck of it, I also went on a little 8 mile bike ride on my "work" bike.  Just for fun.  It was a nice day out, and it was nice to be outside.  I should have brought water, because I was thirsty, but oh well.

I really don't have much today to be honest, but you know, I am up early, and this is what I do.  :)

With that I leave you with your own thoughts!!!   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)



p.s.  Here is a post from a blog I read about dietary supplements and how to get info.  I would imagine most of the readers read her, and if you don't your nuts!!  :)   Anyway if you are into supplements you should check it out, and do research.  No one else is.   :)  It is your body!!   :)

p.p.s  I have made mistakes, and make mistakes.  I really appreciate the forgiveness and understanding that seems to come my way a lot.  :)   You All Rock!!!   :) 

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: