Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So Many Ways To Go!!

This thing is going, and we have a good pace.  Can you imagine blogging, and really not thinking about what you write, because... well you have this promise that says everything you do will be for good.  :)  So yeah, I can go in any number of ways on any given day.

Should I bust the hippie's chops??  My hometown heroes Jen Gray and Leigh Kaufman hold a special special dear place in my heart.  They can do no wrong.  I haven't even read them for very long.  Beth Shutt is the most faithful of all my friends.  I am going to make a special trip, and yell like a bitch in heat if I see Jen Harrison.  You know Jen Harrison was the one who instigated the contact.  It has been a bumpy ride, but we see eye to eye.  :)  Want to know who is on my right hand side?  People who have reciprocated some kind of contact.  It hasn't always been in the open, but it has been reciprocated.  One little little little little something goes a long way.  I have every right and every reason to be just a little itsy bitsy teeny weeny bit shy.  Do you know even Becky once sent me an e-mail?  Becky of all people.  She also let me know in her own little way why my comments could not be shown in the open.  Same with the O'Tooles.  I don't need much, but I need a little.  A very little little little goes a long way.  :)   For those interested.

Oh and btw if I yell for Jen Harrison, and she doesn't acknowledge me.  I'll be tripping that bitch!!  :)   Ha ha Ha.  j/k.

We are going now.  We are on pace.  This shit is going to get a little nutty.  Those on board will have some fun.

We Got This!!!

I have a couple things to get through here.  I won't be going to Johnny Garcia's fight this weekend.  My thoughts are with him.  He'll have plenty of people from our neck of the woods pulling for him.  Go Johnny Go!!  Woo Hoo!!

Marco quit trying to sell that piece of shit car on FB.  I am going to swear like a rabbit in heat if I see that shit anymore.  Fucker!!!  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   Even you Barb!!!   Ha Ha Ha!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s.  I didn't even tell you about the butterfly here.  :)  Who would have thought???

p.p.s.  One toke over the line by Lawrence Welk is some funny funny stuff!!!   lol!!

Now for really really really cya!!!!   :)

p.s.  Carol Booth thanks for reading.  I appreciate it.  :)

No comments: