Saturday, October 30, 2010

I See I See

I don't always know what it will mean to people when I write things.  You are starting to feel pretty naked though huh?  Life, it boils down to very little really huh?  Put our faith in the American Dollar??    The market always goes up.  Hey, the Holy Roman Empire was going to be around forever too, but guess what?  It wasn't.  What coins did they use back then?  When the words were spoken "Render unto Caesar" what coin, or unit of money was being used?  I bet those coins are worth a lot of money.

Faith in Country??  ummm, where does it say that is important??  Deutschland Deutschland uber alles.  I still think today the Marshall plan was a good policy, but the Truman doctrine was stupid.  When closed minded people are the pullers of the strings, than not much will get done.  We have two choices.  Republicans and Democrats.  They are NOW as close minded as they come.  I don't know what these clowns do.  I for one would be more willing to help the poor than the rich, but I don't see we do that.  Any of you read Heimleblog.  Towards the end, when I was going after Marshall Eisley.  They were sitting on those tarp funds, while the CEO was making bank.  Um what??  Who runs a failed company and makes millions??  What a gig.  Teapartyers should be mad.  Too bad they have Sarah Palin on their side, cause she is a dimwit.  She should stick to running marathons.  She is good at that.

So you are being undressed before your very eyes.  You realize all you put your faith in is imperfect.  We have a good Constitution, but we don't use it for important things like when we go to kill people.  Who tests Nuclear bombs on secluded islands???  Whose idea was that??   

I know you want to turn that mirror and point it at me, but no need.  I am as open as they come.  I close my eyes, and I feel me being open before God.  He sees it all.  Just look at yourself, it is all you need to do.  You point it at me you will lose, because I have help... for good and bad, but I have a promise that all is good. 

So on this day, I am going into work to do a POG.  Once again it would be boring for 99.9 percent of the people, but I like doing it.  I sorted and counted little shit again yesterday too.  :)

I am going to go to the library after work, and not pick up a book on Poetry that is for sure.  I'll see what is there though.  Going to a party tonight too that starts at 9:00 pm.  #YIKES  #nap

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s.  I need to get running soon.  I am freaking FAT!!!   :)

now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: