Monday, November 1, 2010

Ladybugs in Nigeria June 2004 Edition

National Geographic.  I am not going to read it, nope it ain't gonna happen!!  :)  That was my conversation with Brian, Lisa's brother.   I was telling him about shit around here.  How Lisa and I would have a great great life, but we have so many lazy people living with us.  What is an amazing and fun marriage these people put stress on.  Brian doesn't know how we do it.  Lisa went to her best friend's house yesterday just to get away from the fucking people who live here.  Myself included.  btw Brian had 15 years of National Geographics he got rid of.  He was like I read them cover to cover, but I am not going to read them again.  He gave them to the library.  Humpback whales June 2007  not going to read it again.  Fossils found in Ethipia March of 97 nope, it isn't going to happen.  Oh man did I laugh my ass off.  :)

She is about fed up with me.  We had a long talk yesterday.  She told me stuff she was unhappy about, and I told her stuff I wasn't happy about.  I told her I have good in me, and bad.  I am not perfect.  Things I want in this house, are no clutter.  We have too much stuff, I'd be willing to just throw out.  So I guess I am going to start.  I will bring all my books I will never read, and sell them at the used book store, or bring to the library.  I love the library, so that should be a start.  Let's face it I don't normally read books twice.  William Shirer's classic "The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich" I read twice.  Joseph Heller I read multiple times.  I read, "It" twice, although once was enough.  "Anne Frank" I read twice, and that might be about it.  Time to get rid of some stuff.  Drives me bonkers. 

Brian and I were saying about the people who live here, How???  Who thinks that is o.k.??  Whoever grows up, and says I want to do nothing??  Who lives in someone else's house at the generosity of the person, and doesn't offer to lend a helping hand, but is FORCED by Lisa to do shit.  These are not good people.  They got some growing up to do.  Kevin is the sanest one of the lot, and he is up at 6:00am playing video games.  Not even to bed yet.

I deal with shit every day.  I would hope people would have the RESPECT not to add to it. 

I spent $45 getting my phone fixed, and I found out yesterday a friend had what I needed, and I could have got it for free.  Some friends huh??

Also on another note.  I have one picture, and one picture only I keep on my phone.  All the others get deleted pretty quickly.  Obviously I am not a picture guy, I am a word guy.  I showed it to the person who is in it Saturday.  I told him this is the only picture I ever keep.  It was good to see him again. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone...yes Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!  :)

No comments: