Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Through Bad Comes Good!!

It is the only way it works, because you see there is only one good.  Not any of us are perfect, so we have to trust through all the bad... which we will all be subject too. Good can come from all, but it is a hard SCARY lesson.  We have to admit our own imperfections, and really only the courageous and tough can do that.  That which doesn't kill us right??  You know how many times in my life I felt nothing but despair despair despair????  One thought always popped up.  You know what??  I am not dead, there is still hope.  That is the gift of life.  Being alive means there is always hope for better days, and another sunrise.  Another night's sleep to start another day, and hopefully with a better perspective than the day before, if that day was hard. We have rainy days like I have said numerous times, but they help us grow, and make us strong.  We need to be strong.  Strong is honest, and strong is open.  You have the ability, and the strength comes from just putting your head down and doing it.  This shit ain't easy.  Okay??  No one said it would be.

Now I think those who read me know the story.  We had a blow up at our house on Sunday.  I just had a bad week, and I was irritable.  I exploded on Hailey's boyfriend.  Really ripped into him, as you all can imagine might be a pretty good ripping.  :)  Hailey and that son of a bitch stood up to me and held their ground.  Pent up frustration found a release in him.  He was strong enough to take it, and I texted Hailey after she said she Fucking hates me again I think.  :)  I said I had a bad week, and took it out on them.  I told them what bugged me, and I also told her "oh and Fuck you for hating me too bitch!!"  as a joke.  I put a smiley and a j/k.  When I got home from work, I shook Jesse's hand, and said bad week.  I also told him he can swear all he wants, because if it pisses Jackie off, then I am all for it.  :)  Hailey hugged me and said she loved me.  We all get along now. 

Gotta trust folks!!   It is the only way it works!!  :)

I may run today.... not sure.   Not sure if the leg is good enough.  I'll just run solo early after work.  There is a beer Marathon thingy, but I am just going to get the run in early, and cook a dinner, and chill.  Oh I brought a lot of my books back to the library too.  I have a lot more.  I could have sold them on Craigslist I bet, but when it comes to being creative making money... I am freaking lazy.  I'd rather just get rid of the crap.  :)  Used book store is closing. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I love coffee in the morning.   :)

now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: