Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Well Today Seems Like A Good Day!!

I know I know how can anyone know at 3:20 in the morning it is going to be a good day. I feel that way.  I am well rested.  My leg feels pretty good, so perhaps a run in today.  Maybe this morning before work.  :)  I had a feeling this morning that which was missing is here now.  Trust.  What I said previously... the quid pro quo.  Not all trusted, but now they do.  I also had a feeling all is done.  The die is cast... is that the saying??  It seems right, but what the heck does that mean??  The die is cast??  well whatever.  Hope you know what I mean.

Anyway, yesterday I had a pretty productive day outside of work.  Work was work.  I always have more to do than I can possibly get done.  I can also get side-tracked too.  I see stuff I want to fix all the time, but I cannot do it all.  If only everyone was as good as me.  :)   lol  j/k.  :)

After work, I was going to bag up the leaves in the backyard with the lawnmower.  I couldn't get the sucker started.  That sucked.  I swept up the leaves that were on the patio, and brought them to the front.  The city picks up our leaves.  We still have a lot to fall, because, well, it is fall.  That is how it works you see.  :)  More outside time.  Lisa and I cleaned the garage after.  Our garage was a cluster fuck as anyone who has seen it can tell you.  We can now fit the car in the garage.  It is a one stall. 

After we did that I made dinner, and prepped tonight's dinner.  A pot roast in the crock pot.  That means I don't have a damn thing to do today.  Woo Hoo!!  The weather is nice out, so I'd rather do outside stuff, instead of inside stuff.  Inside stuff to me is reading and watching movies.  I want to see Mulan sometime, but will probably wait for a crappy day outside.

I guess if you have a day where you feel ahead of schedule it is a good day.  Students probably never feel that way, but we all do what we can.  Today I am ahead of schedule in my mind, and I am going to enjoy that.  Today is a day I think will be fun.

On that note I am going to go for a run.  Hope the leg is good....after.  That is where I have been having problems.

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  chair cushions made out of porcupine skin should never be invented.

now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

p.p.s.  What the hell was I thinking???  I don't have time to run, I have to be at work in an hour and 20 minutes.  Daylight savings has screwed you all up.  :)

No comments: