Friday, November 5, 2010

Got A Bit Of A Run In

I think it went o.k.  It was 3.13 @ 8:43  I think.  Maybe 8:38 I forget.  My leg I think is o.k.  I feel something a bit in my right leg, but now I don't even remember if that was the bad leg or not.  Definitely doing better.  I will not run today, but maybe run long with Jim and Jerry this weekend.  I don't know, I get the feeling Jerry is a check the e-mail very rarely kind of guy, so hope he remembers to e-mail me when they run.  I should probably take some aspirin, but I always forget.  I rarely rarely ever take any pills of any kind.  lucky in that way I guess. 

So I have some thoughts I was thinking of.  Talking to people at work, and stuff.  day to day stuff.  You may or may not know, but Karl Marx had a vision of where pure unadulterated capitalism leads.  The uprising of the masses, although the holders of capital will fight tooth and nail.  Now here is my thought on this.  Capital will always seek cheaper and cheaper labor.  Right now we find this in China.  Contrary to popular belief capital does not do this to make a better life for the cheap labor.  They do it for one thing and one thing only.  To increase capital.  In his books you can interchange capital for money.  Basically the same thing.  Oh and btw, it is a hard read.  I never finished, but I get the gist.  Now if I am correct China is the last cheap labor force.  From what I understand.  We have done South Korea, Japan, Taiwan.  I guess we still use Mexico.  People will eventually get sick of working 13 hour days for basically nothing.  I mean the Germans did that crap to the Jews in WWII.  It is called slave labor.  The holders of capital have dug their own grave so to speak.  The answer isn't unions or anything like that.  The answer is decency.  The holders of capital are more interested in increasing capital, as opposed to improving the human condition. 

Every once in a while a Bill Gates comes along, but very rarely.  Even Warren Buffet wanted the $700 Billion for the bankers.  He was scared.  His life's work he realized was about the accumulation of money.  He realized how fragile that was.  You see he had a good vision as far as investing, but he did not take into consideration the slow evolutionary process of History. 

People will always seek better and better things for their life.  People want their life to be fulfilling, and fun.  They want challenges.  They want to be creative, and do all kinds of fun things.  Those who try to enslave the human spirit will not win in the long run.  It is a losing battle. 

Keep your chin up.  A Diamond does not come about easily.  :)


That is it for today!!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s. taking my wife out to lunch today.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!  :)

No comments: