Thursday, November 11, 2010

Snowdens Of Yesteryear... Better, Worse, or Equal Than Coffee Buffaloes??

Oh, and yes, please show your work.  I'll need more than the answer.  :)

Well, I have a title today at least, but not much more I don't think, so let's just see where this goes.  You know sometimes I am mean too I guess.  I don't like to be.  This blog here is crazy crazy.  You know why??  Well, I know why.  I know what it is.  It is o.k.  Just don't ask me the questions.  That is all.  We can talk about other stuff.

Oh and don't get mad at what I write here.  These are just thoughts.  I have a feeling it hits people in different ways, but they are thoughts.  Our country is founded on being able to write this down.  Think you can do that in China?  So for all the bad this country does, and it does do bad.  Don't doubt it for a second, we do have a Constitution that let's me tell you this country does do bad.  For those religious you know Jesus would have NEVER died for America.  He died for another reason.  At least keep that straight.  o.k.???  

Well, I did not know I was going to be so serious on this thing.  SHEESH!!!  From title to subject who woulda thought??

I would like to congratulate Nancy O'Toole for getting a 100% on a Pathophysiology test.  That is a big big deal.  Know why??  It is a college exam, and I don't even know what the heck Pathophysiology means.  I know more about coffee buffaloes than Pathophysiology.  I am kinda an expert at coffee buffaloes though, so pretty much awesome in that regard.  :)

I really don't have much today to be honest, but I guess I can just go and go and go.  I'll spare you though.  :)

You know none of us are perfect.  I had a good day yesterday.  I looked at leaves that were changing colors.  Most of the leaves on the little tree were off, but the leaves were purple.  Maroonish really.  I liked it.  :)

I saw a pretty red sunrise.  The local lumberyard is good for sunrises.  :)  I saw 3 orange streaks across the blue sky before sunset.  I cried about stuff.  Lisa saw the tears in my eyes.  I think people get a glimpse of my heart when I write stuff.  They get a glimpse of pain, glimpse of joy, glimpse of humor.  I think you can see my heart. 

Why you get mad I don't know.  That is kinda weird to me too.  I know the purpose of this though.  I know the fight you have with yourself.  An internal battle.  I have been through it.  1990 I think.  You want to do good, and be good.  You do, but there is always the other stuff huh?  The stuff we don't want. 

I guess that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. running party tonight.  Should be fun!!!   :)   I have run my last race. 

now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: