Monday, November 15, 2010

Movie Day!!!

Okay, so yesterday I just wanted to go out and see a movie.  There really weren't any good ones that I saw, so I decided to see "The Hereafter" with Lisa.  It was o.k.  Nothing great, but there really isn't anything great out at the Theaters right now, so we had to pick from what was available.  The only other one was "RED"  I think that was the name of it, but hasn't the Cold War been done to death already??  I mean I read a ton of Clancy, and a ton of Ludlum, and others not to mention all the non-fiction.  It did make me think of Stalin for yesterday's blog though.  :)  Yeah that paranoid dude killed millions of his own countrymen, because he thought they were a threat to his power.  Now no country is going to be better, or get better if it kills it's brightest people.  He ended up killing his most talented people.  Faith is also seeing a direction.  If you see something like that happen you know it isn't going to end up anywhere good.  You see someone instilling anger in people, you know that isn't going to lead to peace. 

I watched "Mulan" finally.  I liked it.  It made me think of daughters and their relationships with their Dads.  I have enough experience with girlfriends, and friends who were girls to know those are not always perfect.  I have had girlfriends and friends who were  girls who tried so hard to get their father to notice, but you know Fathers are not perfect.  They have their own lives, and they live them too.  My most vivid experience is with my post-hospital girlfriend Natalie.  She worked so hard, and was so quietly trying to get her father to notice, but it didn't work.  He had too much stuff going in his life.  She liked me, because she saw I was quiet, I barely talked to anyone after the hospital.  We became friends, I started biking, and we accidentally became more than friends.  I think I hurt her, but didn't think I would, or could, because I didn't think she really cared, but I was hurting when she was gone.  I thought about her all the time.  She was in Denmark, and I was in Normal.  When she got back, and I was feeling better, I treated her badly.  If I could do it all over again I would not have hurt her, but we don't always see what we do.  One thing I do know is we were definitely not meant to be together.  Why??? who knows, but I am here in Holland, and this stuff is being done for a reason. 

Even Katrina had issues with her Dad, and I won't go into that, but it wrecked a marriage, a relationship, and I hurt Katrina too on top of the stuff she had going.  WOAH!!  What a dick I am huh??  SHEESH, I hurt a lot of people come to think of it... here and there.

The best movie I saw yesterday is one we rented.  It is with John Travolta, and Scarlett Johannson.  It is a pretty darn good movie, with a good story.  The name of it was "A Love Song For Bobby Long"  Now that was some real life stuff.  These people were imperfect as they come.  Their lives were imperfect, but through all their bad they found redemption through... I guess being honest.  Being honest with themselves, with each other, and also finding out the truth about their lives.  Travolta was an old retired English Professor, so there were all these awesome Literature quotes he used too.  I totally totally recommend you see that one.  It is good.

I also saw "No Country For Old Men"   I forgot I saw that, but it is still good.  What a freak that dude was.  No reason for me to watch all the movies yesterday, but I like to be inspired.  I like to view things, and think about them.  Sometimes movies are good for that. 

In other news Jackie moves out today.  She has so much useless bullshit.  omg  That is her life.  The accumulation of knick knack bullshit.  Annoying all the people she cared about, which basically boils down to a handful now.  The watching of stupid T.V. shows.  Not a thing inspired her in her life.  Nothing made her get up in the morning, and strive for something.  Just hearing her talk annoys me.  To be honest she annoys everyone else too.  I don't feel bad for her, because most things she did to herself.  Not everyone will understand you.  She has issues I am sure, but FUCK!! 

I had a full day yesterday!!!  :)

But that is it for today... as far as this blog goes!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s.  It is Monday, and I don't feel like working at the local lumberyard today, but guess I will anyway.   :)

now for really really cya cya cya.   :)

No comments: