Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SHIT!!!!!!

I have no idea what to put for my title, and I have no idea what the heck I am going to write, so there is my title.  :)

Hold on, going to get my next cup of coffee, and I have some good news as to where this blog starts.  :)


Well, I am going to start with my workout.  I feel the blood flowing to this body.  I want to get stuff done-work out wise.  So I rode my bike to work and back yesterday.  I am a little out of biking shape in a couple ways.  One was I was winded.  That feels good.  By the time April hits I pretty much don't even consider my bike to work and back a workout, because it is nothing.  Yesterday it was definitely a bit of a workout.  When I got home, I decided I was tired.  Well, my body decided I was tired.  :)  It was my 2nd day after push ups and pull ups.  I was not my normal 2nd day after super sore, I was already into recovery.  So I did 3 sets of 10 push ups and 3 sets of 5 pull ups.  Pretty much just as an active recovery. 

That was my workout for yesterday.  I know it isn't much, but I am getting back in the swing, and that feels good.  Jerry and I are going to get a bit of a run in tonight.  They have a parade downtown, so we will just do it around my house.  Tuesday night running for me is really a sacrifice.  Tuesday is cheap growler fill up, and the girl who reminds me of Gina always works as a bartender early.  Oh well.  :)  By the way I tip way better than Pete Hoekstra our former Congressional Representative.  She said he is a bad tipper. :)   Oh hey something about this girl too.  When I was in the last Tuesday I was in, we were talking about all kinds of things.  I was talking how Hoekstra would go into DeBoer bros. Bakery, as Old Jake, and Pete were friends from 1000 years ago, although different politically.  Old Jake reads the New York Times, and Pete probably watches Fox News... if you know what I mean.  :)  You know my Left wing ways are totally New York Times, but to each their own.  Old Jake and Pete at least can talk about things like friends, you don't find that these days anymore.  A shame.  Stuff could probably get done if people would just stop being jerks to each other.  Oh well.  You would think the #1 priority would be to help the people.  Help the constituents not score meaningless political points.  Not that I am really paying that much attention anymore.  :) 

Shit, anyway what I was going to say is Jacob and Steph's wedding was at her parents house.  It overlooked a pond or something.  So she knows Jacob and Mitch, and Sam a bit less so.  I saw Sam's wife/fiancee in the store yesterday too.  Holland is a small big town.  :)

So here are some things I am excited about.  I am back in training.  I am training for a marathon.  Jerry and I are running tonight.  I plan on doing my 6 mile route.  Jerry is going to give us a quote for a plumbing project.  We get like $460 Menards money for X-mas, so I plan on paying him with gift cards.  quote price + $20.  I am a good tipper.  :)

Lisa has got us set up to be pretty close out of non house debt by the end of February.  We may have a little left, but not too much.  The light is at the end of the tunnel.  As the banking fiasco went on Capital One tried to raise my interest rate, and said I could cancel to not let it happen.  I canceled that card, and called up the bank for my other  active card, and canceled that right away, even though there wasn't much of a balance.  I don't want you to think I am all clever, and all perfect, because I don't remember the last time I made a payment to my Capital One card.  :)  So I guess they want their $4800, and they will get it.  :) 

As a promise to you, I will never take out another loan from a bank again.  John Q who sold us our house is in the same frame of mind.  I cannot afford Health Insurance, and all the other shit I have to pay, and I cannot afford credit cards.  Make due with less.  Sometimes it is not working more, but spending- or not spending I guess I should say- smarter.  At least for Lisa and I in our limited means.  :)  We don't want to get rich, we just want to live our lives, and we do a pretty darn good job of that.  We have fun, smile, and laugh every day I'd say. 

Well anyway guess I just went off for a bit.  :)

That is it for today!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!  :)

p.s. some of you are pretty strange.  :)   Ha Ha  j/k  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.  :)

 

No comments: