Monday, November 8, 2010

Celebrate Celebrate!!

That is what I do.  I celebrate my days as if they were my last.  I have my reasons.  I work,  I get some stuff done around the house usually.  I will run if my leg lets me.  Not sure about today, and just have fun. 

I will just give you a day in the life...yesterday.  I woke up, and I thought I would read, run, and laundry and stuff.  I did none of the above.  When I first walked up the stairs I realized my leg hurt a bit.  Running off, probably running off today too... now that I think of it.  Anyway I putzed around online, did my blog thing, Twitter, etc....  I then took a shower, and took a nap.  I have been enjoying my sleep lately.  :)

I decided to go grocery shopping.  I am the best at it, way better than Lisa.  I get deals, and I usually can get stuff for the whole week +.  Not real exciting, but I did get 10 steaks for a total of .41 cents.  They priced it wrong, and the dude gave it to me.  He asked if I saw it.  "I said yes"   :)   Woo Hoo!!

I put the groceries away, and cleaned the kitchen.  I felt like filling up my growler, so I went to New Holland, had a few beers.  Beau and Charity met up with me later, and we hung for an hour or two.  It was fun.  We are going to go on a brewery tour next weekend.  Should be fun.  I am excited.  I then came home and made dinner, and listened to my new favorite song of the short term period.  That Katy Perry song.  I like a song pretty quickly, listen to it a gazillion times, and then get sick of it.  This song has another day or two max.  :)

That is it.  Dinner was good, I had fun, and then I went to bed. 

I see the Jets won... WOAH!!  When I left I thought they were going to lose.  Congrats to any who might be Jets fans.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)


p.s. I unfriended people who deleted my posts before.  You are lucky you can be funny...sometimes. 

Now for really really cya cya cya!!   :)

No comments: