Monday, November 29, 2010

Lisa Noticed A Change!!

I would imagine via my blogging you may noticed a change in me.  Now I say some weird things on this thing, and I have my thoughts.  Do I share?  We'll see.  I know it will sound strange if I tell you them, and I know it may make me seem weird.  I may, and I may not.  I have two things I thought about, but didn't really say before.  One has to do with Jackie, and one has to do with bonking at my Marathon.  I may come back to that.  It will sound crazy, but I bet interesting.  :)

So yesterday was another productive day.  I woke up early, because I went to bed early.  I don't know if you know this, but I did my blog thing I like to do.  :)  Then I get a tweet about a certain Jeff S. going to I-Hop.  hmmmm.  it has been a while.  So I figure I got time to get a quick run in.  I wanted to run before breakfast, because I didn't want to eat, come home, get a run in, grocery shop. etc... etc... etc...  So I decided to do my 3.13 mile route.  It ended up being at 8:48 pace, and there was no lung burning.  I figure I will get most of the out of shapeness out of me pretty quickly. 

My idea of getting my run in worked out great, because while at I-Hop I found out the Electrical Dept. could use some help, so I decided to work for 3 hours.  Yes people were a bit shocked to see me there with work clothes on a Sunday.  :)  Everyone sure didn't look very chipper to be working.  :)  I put in my 3 hours, and went home. 

I did some more stuff around the house.  Lisa was doing some cleaning, and she had the lazy ones do some work too.  Got rid of a lot of books.  They returned the pop bottles, and did the grocery shopping.  Breeze way is emptied out.  Shit is starting to get done now.  Pretty exciting. 

I hooked up my bike to my trainer.  I even rode it for 30 minutes.  I already see value in it.  I know it isn't the most exciting thing to do, but I forgot how much of a sweat fest it is.  I can get my heart rate up on that thing too.  I was getting winded when I rode hard.  I may learn to like that sucker.  Plus it helps get excess weight I might have put on from my lackluster November.  If a Pejchl isn't active he gets... um.... big.  At least me and my brothers, and Dad.  Not that I gained a ton, but I got a little belly going.  :)  I haven't weighed myself, not even sure where the scale is.  I should just to get a baseline.  A starting point I guess. 

Want to know the crazy stuff?  When I bonk I think about the mirror.  Marathon bonk people not using the mirror?  I wondered about that.  I wondered if others thought about that.  So that is one thing.  I tell you for the heck of it.  I don't think it matters, because all that will be done will be done.  Everyone seems better now too... in a weird way.  I don't understand that at all. 

Now you all know I knew something was going to happen this fall.  I mean shit I've known it for a while.  Now I thought it was going to be this one thing.  To be honest, I am glad that one thing didn't happen, because I get to train, and live life, and run marathons, and races, and get this shit organized.  I know you have no idea what I am talking about, but putting it down anyway.  Coupled with that do you remember me helping move Jackie??  Remember I said all sadness has to be accounted for.  There is no way in hell Jackie would be strong enough to deal with her shit.  She is just waiting to die, and has been for a while, even when things were reversible.  I sometimes take that shit from people.  Not because I am strong really, but the help I have is.  Did you think of that at all??  I wondered about that. 

Crazy Crazy I know, but I know it is the truth. 

I don't know what is next to be honest, just living day to day.  Happy to be back training, oh and gonna ride my bike to work again, because the snow hasn't dropped yet.  I stopped riding, because wasn't really training for anything. 

The one thing I can say about the crazy stuff I write is when I am at work I am still the same.  These are thoughts etc...  I am still the same person at work.  I joke around, have fun, and still get my work done.  At least the shit I think is important.  Our company has some real weirdos who come up with some really stupid ass shit.  They outsmart themselves on a daily basis.  Stupid Fuckers!!!   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I don't think the Bears are all that great, but 8-3 is 8-3.  We have a tough schedule down the stretch, but maybe Martz and the offense is starting to click.  Defense will always be pretty good.  Hester, and Knox are Hester and Knox.  Special teams is always dangerous. 

Now for really really cya cya cya

p.p.s  I used alcohol and a q-tip to clean the contacts on the thermostat.  Thermostat works like a charm.  When I changed the batteries it still said lo-battery.  Woo Hoo!!  It is a programmable one, so I turn the temps down when Lisa and I are gone, and when we sleep.  :)

No comments: