Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Look Back

I am walking in a new area now.  I am confused, I have no idea what the heck I am doing, as in what does my life mean, or what is my purpose?  So I look back to my start... at least my start with blogging.  So I did this heimleblog thing for a while, and deleted it.  Now that had to be sometime near my Marathon P.R.  Before actually, because I did not blog about that race.  It was only a p.s. to last Thanksgivings 5K p.r.  I wanted to blog, but felt... God who knows.  It was a hard time for me that is for sure.  When I got back to blogging, and actually showed people I was scared to do it.  Then there was the Journey that also got deleted.  Although I got back up pretty quickly after that one, because I knew good was done.  Almost right away. 

Now I have no idea how the last couple weeks look.  I quit blogging, I quit racing, I quit training, and I think I am going to suffer. Now I step back up, and I start blogging again... with the same blog name.  :)  Nothing deleted.  :)   (How crazy is that deleting to people who aren't me??  )  lol.  I can get back to training.  Maybe with a better winter planned than last year, because maybe I lost some hunger.  Maybe I wanted it to always be fun, and never have it be hard.  My training during heimleblog was the best.  It was always fun, and last winter, and summer things were more like work.  All but the running.  Maybe because heimleblog cross training wasn't cross training, but actually actual training for tri's I was going to do, but never materialized.

Well if something gets taken away, and you get it back maybe you appreciate it more.  I can train again.  Maybe now that will give me a bit more hunger.  A bit more desire to improve more.  I have a lot of work, because I haven't run much, but I was injured anyway, and wasn't going to be running much.  Maybe now I can spend more time doing the little things I used to do.  Push ups, pull ups.  biking.  walking.  Being a little more active.  Helping out with the house more, and stuff like that.  Getting this life organized.  I used to be organized btw, but there are only so many hours in the day, and there is always so much on my mind.  It made it hard, but now everything seems new and exciting, and worth working toward.  Training, a better more organized home life.  Lisa and me working together with the household stuff.  Us both taking an active interest. 

Well, I am just thinking aloud so to speak.  I picked up another book from the library.  It is from Haruki Murakami.  "Sputnik Sweetheart"  I only read one of his books.  It was good.  If you want to search through fiction to find the truth, he seems to be a good author to do that.  :) 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope everyone has a great and awesome day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s.  Going running today, but first some push ups and pull ups.  Not many though... it has been a while.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

p.p.s  I went to bed at 7:30 last night.  That is why I am up so early today.  :)

No comments: