Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Title Should Be The Name Of A Cereal

 SHEESH!!  I got nothing for a title.  :)

Let me get some coffee.  Oh and btw, this is just a winging it blog entry, because I pretty much have nothing on my mind.

You want to know something that irritates me??  When people ask me silly questions.  Small talk questions that can be answered by reading my blog.  I don't small talk.  Keep that shit to yourself.  How irritating.  Really is it that hard to find something out about me??  SHEESH!!  Oh, and obviously I am talking about people who know me, but obviously don't read me.  Truth be told though, I think this is a hard blog to acknowledge is being read.  That is weird to me too.

Maybe I have been doing this for so long.  Remember the start??  The start was biking.  The start was "The Outside Corner"  The start was me blogging on myspace.  Yep I did it back then.  I didn't know that was the start.  I knew the start was the start though pretty soon after I started reading the original 4.  I knew something happened at the funeral.  Dean's funeral, from Lisa's side of the family.  I remember people were talking about who had jobs at the visitation, and I thought about the dead guy.

That was last summer.  The music would take me many times at work, and at home.  Boy I had some hard days.  I don't think you people understand my hard days.  My hard days are me being scared.  Me thinking I am bad.  My hard days are between me and God.  Hard days are being persecuted in my own mind.  It is a blessing.  Do you remember what Beatitude that is??  Yes the hard days were for good.  That is not a normal thing.  All I have endured is for a reason.

SHEESH!!  I just lost the rest of my entry.  That sucks.  

I will just write a few more things here.  One thing I wanted to write about was the race.  I am injured for my all important 5K, because that tells me what?  anyone anyone??  This is not my race to run.  This race will be run for me, because you see it is a gift.  My work is done.  I am along for the ride now, as all of you are too.  Remember the Matrix zone.  When he can do almost anything at will.  That is where this thing is at.  Nothing can touch us.  The speed is anti-speed??  Gravity holds no power over this spiritual race.  Kinda like the speed of light you know??

There is one more thing I need to do.  I have a feeling you may know it won't be pleasant.  I have been willing to do it since before the hospital of 1992.  I did not know how to get there.  I am being taken there.  You are along for the ride to view something.  What it is I know not.  How this comes out I know not.   You will see some crazy things.   

Well well well.  I guess I always have a lot on my mind.  I can write all kinds of things I guess.  I leave you there though... I guess.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. this came out a bit different than what got lost, but whatever.  No biggie.

now for really really cya cya cya.   :)

oh and gonna change my title from "Title" to something else.  My title was originally 'Title"   :)

No comments: