Thursday, November 25, 2010

Last Night I Won A Race

It was not one I run.  My leap of faith was me being led, and sticking out my chest at the finish line.  Yes it was a vision, and I see a little boy in a place no one can go.

I did get a little input at work from Cory S. and Jeff S.  So I know you know what I am talking about.  To put your heart at ease I will tell you a couple things.  Perhaps a list!!  :)

  1. It will start at work tomorrow. 
  2. Everyone will see.
  3. I will be bed-ridden.
  4. I know not the time.
  5. I don't know how bad.
  6. I know pretty bad.
  7. I am not afraid.
  8. Thank you bloggers.
  9. It will go well for all you on my right hand side.  "all"
  10. Many others too.
  11. I will be bestowed with an honor.
  12. The one who ran my race will  bestow me with the honor, but all honor goes to him.
  13. He was the one who overcame.
  14. It will be a good night for me.

That is it for today!!

Thanks for reading!!  :)

Hope Everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving!!  :)

Having an awesome one if you will.  :)

I don't even remember what I always wrote it has been so long since I have blogged.  :)  lol

Love You All!!  :)

p.s.  Everything has been done for a reason.  so no worries!!   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: