Sunday, October 24, 2010

Well, I Am Up For Some Reason Anyway

I don't really feel like blogging to be honest, but I am up anyway, so guess I will.  I went out searching for some input yesterday, and got it.  Gina, and N-O-T came through as always.  I see the direction, and I see how it is going.  I guess you want input, but you have everything you need.  You just have to keep your eyes and ears open.  The important ones.  Your spiritual ones.  I have a feeling you are looking for meaning.  Is what I do important??  Tough stuff to look at huh??  We are headed somewhere though.  I have a feeling a big ginormous step will happen when I suffer like that butterfly.  Gina said yesterday she hoped I was wrong, and that made her sad.  Why I don't know.  You do remember I have to suffer right, as bad as anything I can imagine is my guess.  One thing I wonder about is will it be like the other times, where I am suffering suffering, but on the inside.  No one can see it, but only God and I know what is happening??  I think others will share in the suffering though.  I think I will not be alive except for inside some of you.  EEEEEEKKKKK!!!   This is so much I know.  I had a dream a few nights ago... maybe a week ago.  I "told" N-O-T about it.  Basically said be careful what you say, because others are listening.  So I will not tell you why it has to be this way.  Doubt you are even ready for what I am writing here.

I want to know what you are thinking...  please.   o.k.??  please!!

On the lighter side, yesterday I chatted via gmail with our old Hardware manager, and hung out with the old Millwork manager.  Each were part of the Miller Lite Gang.  The Miller Lite gang consisted of Doug M.  (Millwork Manager)  Greg T.  (Hardware Manager) Me (Plumbing Manager)  and Brian, Lisa's brother.  Just a few years of general tomfoolery is all.  A ton of funny stories, but Greg and I talked about one early, and Rob Roy  (Doug) brought it up later.

First off when Doug first started I could never remember his name, so one day I called him Rob.... Roy.... or whatever the heck your name is.  Rob Roy was his name since.  Sometimes when I look to call him I can never find him on my phone.  I type in Rob.... Roy..... SHIT!!  I don't have his #.  Then I remembered his name is Doug, and that is where it is.  :)

Anyway one day some Oriental guy walks in with a whole old piece of shit storm door.  He wants to fix it.  I think wtf???  I bring him to Doug, because he sells storm doors.  I then leave, cause I don't want to deal with that horseshit.  Doug brings him to Greg.  No one has anything for this guy.  Just buy a new damn door.  SHEESH!!  Greg being the good manager he is brings him over to me after all this.  He says "Steve is the manager he'll have what you need."  He is laughing laughing laughing under his breath.  I will not lose this battle.  To Greg's surprise I say, "Yeah I have what you need."  Greg follows along.  I bring him to the Class A Pipe aisle.  (for wood burning chimneys)  I show him this $47.99 chimney cover for a Class A chimney.  I say, "this should do it right here."  I do it with a straight face, and Greg just loses it.  The guy had a weird look on his face, and I with a straight face, just throw it in his cart, and say,  "There you go"  He didn't buy it, but man did we laugh.  We screwed around a lot in between our work.  Holy Crap!!  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I really really want to know what you think.  That is what you should blog about.  That is interesting as hell.  please, and thank you.   :)

Now for really really really cya cya cya.   :)

No comments: