Friday, October 22, 2010

Name Something You Will Find In Your Sock!!!

Your Answer??

Peanut Butter Sandwich!!

Good Answer, Good Answer, Good Answer...clap, clap, clap

Peanut Butter Sandwich??  (eyes rolled, as he kisses the pretty girl not answering question)

SURVEY SAYS???????

#1 Answer!!


We spent parts of our lives watching that crap???   really???   UGH!!!    :)


I really have one thing I wanted to say today.  A person anonymously made the blog during "The Journey".  It was an exchange of FB messages.  She has gone through a hard year +.  We became really good friends just by having things in common.  She worked out a lot, and I did.  We would post music, and you know we just clicked.  As it would be during some of her tough days we would have contact here and there.  She even has a song that ALWAYS makes me think of her.  It is an ELO song from the Discovery CD.  "Midnight Blue".

Anyway, I remember one night being really really important.  She was having a tough night.  Crying and all.  For once admitting before God she was not strong enough to do it all.  I was at Beau and Charity's house, and I knew this was an important moment.  Don't ask me how, but I knew she had to reach that step.  It was also the same night that girl Summer told me she was sad.  I knew that was important for her too.  I only met Summer twice.  Both times it seems like we could talk.

I don't know, I just wanted you to know that.  I will leave the other name out, but she is from my H.S.  She was a year younger.  Really a lot of stuff popped up in her life over the last year.  She is strong, and she will get through it, but I totally wanted to put that on this blog.  Life is full of stuff.


Anyway, that really is all I wanted to say.  On Wednesday I did get another 3.13 miler in @ 8:40'ish pace.  I forget.  I think I am going running again today too.  A little later though.  I forget on Saturday's I don't have to wake up early to run anymore.  You always forget about that.  I know today is Friday, but just sayin...  :)

Anyway, that really is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

No comments: