Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hamstring. More string cheese or more ham???

Yeah, I have absolutely no idea where I am going with this entry.  I am up early, so I figure I might as well blog. 

I will start off with a movie I watched.  It was "The Killing Fields".  It was a story of a reporter in Cambodia who got the real story out of our illegal bombing in Cambodia.  Why do we even have declarations of war in the constitution if we don't use it?  Stupid right.  Well anyway our great nation decided to bomb those Cambodians to help relieve pressure in South Vietnam.  Nixon assumed North Vietnam was using the Cambodian border to cross into South Vietnam.  I don't know the whole story, I should read a book or two about it.  All I know is tons of innocent civilians died.  The Khmer Rouge were nuts, and it caused suffering.  Nixon retired playing golf in a life of luxury.  I wonder if these people even realize what they do? 

The end of the movie they played John Lennon's "Imagine" song.  Imagine there's no country, it isn't hard to do. Now that would not happen as things are now, but it does seem a lot of stupid killing goes on all the time.  It is against the law for a person to kill another person, but when we as a country do it, it is honorable??  I know wars start for all kinds of different reasons, but probably the main one is the systems we have set up are not perfect, and they probably SUCK!!  Yet we hold on to the belief that it is all great.  If people starve, and people live in poverty, then no, our systems suck.  We have laws that aren't followed.  Our jails are filled with people who have done something with marijuana, when actually unenforced anti-trust laws create more harm and more misery, than anything else.  Throw those fuckers in jail.  The breakers of the law, and the ones who don't enforce them.  Better yet,  vote them into office.  :)  lol

Holy Buckets do I have issues or what???   :)   lol

SHIT maybe I should have told about my other movie.  Johnny English.  That was funny.  :) 

So, I have more movies I can watch.  Lisa gave me 3 books that are each 847,000 pages long.  She has crap she wants me to do, and which I don't want to do.  I think I am going to run a little soft 3 miler today. 

Special shout out to my running group, because they help me in all my running too.  I didn't mention it yesterday, but "the bloggers" and the running group help me out a lot.  OBVIOUSLY.  Thanks Alan, and all my running friends who make this shit fun fun fun!!   :)

I guess that is about it today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!  :)

p.s. special shout out to Faith and Laura from my high school.  I take running for granted, but they would love to be able to do what I can.  I hope for all my races I can realize people watch, and they are not always capable of doing what we do.  So run if you can, because there are others out there who cannot.  Let's hope we do a better job of not taking things for granted.  :)

Thanks all you really are the best!!!  :)

now for really really cya cya cya!!!  :)

No comments: