Thursday, October 28, 2010

What Should I Do With This Entry???

hmmmmm.  well, maybe I will do a list.  Where do I get these ideas from??   ;)

  • Today is a run day!!!   :)
  • I may do speed... all depends on how my shin feels after my loop.  
  • I really want to do speed, but I will listen to my body.  
  • I had fun yesterday, after work, but was bored at work.  
  • My phone will finally be fixed today or tomorrow.  :)
  • Do you think hospitals add more tests if they know a person is coming in with a work injury??
  • Anything to make a buck huh??   ENRON
  • Not that I am cynical or anything.
  • We have had 1000 mph sustainable winds for like the last 10 years here in Holland.
  • perhaps I ... how the hell do you spell exaggerate???   Oh thanks spell checker.
  • I watched part of Grease last night.  I want to watch it again.  :)
  • What would life be like if there was no such thing as money?
  • Does it seem silly that some people judge people by how much of that they have?
  • I don't think Gandhi had much.  You know who else didn't?  Don't remember him  ever having a job. 
  • Thoreau had it right... kinda.  There must be more to life than the day to day. 
  • Those are the most interesting thoughts, I think. 
  • I cannot read poetry... Cannot even understand it.
  • I am not going to read Emma from Jane Austen.  Won't get through it. 
  • "Adaptation" was a good movie.  Nicholas Cage, and Meryl Streep, and some dude who reminds me of Billie Bob Thorton.
  • There was a sudden and unexpected death on my Mom's side of the family.  car crash.
  • I will leave the names out to respect the privacy.
  • One other thing of the trainer.  None of my races use the bike.  no picture in my mind of a race.
  • Also not particularly interested in losing weight. 
  • With that in mind, indoor riding loses some of it's mojo.  if ya know what I mean.  :)

You know life is pretty great if you can take the stupid stuff out of the equation.  No I am not talking of my brother John, and Jeff Stark.  I am talking other stuff.  :)  j/k

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

I know not every one will.  Sorry for your loss.  Loss is real personal huh?  Grief is dealt together with those who share in it, and the one who helps us deal.  This is your grief.  It will hurt, but you will have help, and it is these times where you learn about yourself, and life, and what it all amounts to, and everything really.  God will be with you.  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)


p.s. Did I mention it is a run day???   :)

Now for really really really cya cya cya!!   :)

No comments: