Friday, October 8, 2010

A Note To One...

and a note to all...

It is 2:35 am, and I am ready to start my day.  The note to one is the note to the one in a Foreign Country.  When you lie to me, you set off a chain of reactions that = brutally honest.  I have dark dark dark stuff inside of me, that I would just as well leave between myself and God.  Those who follow me on Twitter, or fake follow me will see that.  Open and honest we go forward.  Lie we go backwards, and bury we go nowhere.  To be honest though this thing is going.  We cannot go backwards anymore, but you can slow us down a bit.  Perhaps it was needed. 

Some of you know why I am a butterfly now.  Why I wear this jacket (personality) of many colors.  It is fun... it is great, and I get to laugh laugh laugh.  Now some of you know the darker part underneath.  What I would really want.  You remember my post in the Journey... toward the end.  Okay??

To the others.  I see the efforts.  I applaud you for them, and I want to come, but I am going to need just a tad bit more.  I don't know why.  Consider me a vampire... if you will.  You need to invite me.  :)  I have been there before, so you know the end is fine.  Trust me.  It won't be any harder than what Jen H. had to go through.  She is pretty tough, and pretty courageous.  OKAY??

When you touch me, you disappear for a bit.  You will probably feel silly and embarrassed, but you will come back.  I see the outcome in people.  Trust me, it is good.  I had someone touch me... figuratively speaking of course... last week, and she still hasn't come back.  She will though.  It takes a little time.  Courage sometimes comes in the form of not feeling very brave.  Remember me saying no to a promotion with fear and trembling, as opposed to being strong.  That was courageous, although I felt silly.

Those who want to read the Journey have at it.  I know for sure my real Mom wanted to read it, and she is the only one I really wanted to hide it from to be honest.  You know why, but she can see it now. 

So there.  It is now 2:45 am.  I don't know what time I went to bed.  I drank a lot last night, and I feel fine.  I feel like a million bucks.  Everything is possible folks.  Remember Samson had a bunch of strength.  I have a ton of energy, and you have no idea why.  Most things in the bible are hard to understand for you, because they are spiritual.  I have been on Job's journey.  Remember the suffering he went through before the happy times??  Well I won't explain that.

I will give you something really interesting though.  Moses... was a type of him who was to come.  His was a foreshadowing of the one who suffered at the hands of men.  You do know passover and Easter are at the same time right??  Aren't they??? 

I hope that helps in some way. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

I get lied to in person every day by people around me, and that isn't a big deal.  It is a big deal if the Bloggers lie.  So Don't okay!!!  :)

It makes everything so much easier.  :)

Now for really really really cya!!!  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!!!   :)

No comments: