Friday, October 15, 2010

Guess I Should Update!!

First off for those readers who are not bloggers.  FB was a total Blogging thing.  I know.  I didn't think it was a big deal.  Weird FB and Twitter updates.... but whatevs, and then I realized what they were.  I could care less about that shit.  The disrespect however.

I explained to Jeff Stark it was a blogging thing, and I told blogger N-O-T the names of the bloggers who did something.  Not what they did.

Let me show you character.  A guy at work named Gordon, and I got into it first thing in the morning yesterday.  I gave him a bit of hell for something I thought he does a shitty job at. Answering the fricken radio.  He took offense and told me to fuck off.  Character.

Some other dude from work was complaining to other employees about me swearing.  I explained to him, my swearing, in this instance, and in most instances is a "oh fuck, I don't know how those work or whatever."  He turned white, and said "Oh, I dont' care."  "I didn't complain."  As something as easy as that he lied to me.  I was like huh??  Really.

Character- my real mom after assumingly reading part of the Journey??   perhaps, had the character and courage to wish me well on my marathon.  Not knowing how I'd react.   Character.  Made me proud to be a Chihak, and a Pejchl.  I feel I do the names proud.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Hope a lot of you have a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

  FUCK a p.s.   I got p.m.s!!!   :)     lol

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

you know, you should check out Nancy O'Toole's update.  Very honest.  She works so hard, and was not as successful on a test as she would have liked.  Told us.  How about that?  I told you she was a good blogger.  Character.  :)

No comments: