Saturday, October 9, 2010

omg LIFE is so absurd!!! :)

I don't really have too much today, so just gonna wing it.  Yesterday was absolutely absurd.  Well, at work I did something I like to do.  Sort and count little stuff.  Outlets and Switches.  :)  I went to College and got a degree in Business Administration, so yeah, I am smart enough to do a good job at that.  :)  I know I know, why do I like to do that?  Who knows.  The aisle looks so neat when it is done.  I sure wish I cared what my house looked like.  :)

So anyway I hung out with Jacob, and omg would he make a good twitterer.  I get there and he tells me about house quotes, door quotes,  he thinks thinks thinks hmmm what else is going on, and who knows what he tells me.  I thought right away, oh that is twitter stuff for sure.  :)

We took a bit of a walk with his baby.  We went to the secluded park right by his house.  Do you guys remember that??  I think that was the day I met the man who lost his wife of 60 years or whatever.  Remember I had that 5K, and just missed breaking 22:00 again.  I came home, and was by myself.  Remember what I had to do???  I had to take some of his sadness.  It was too much for him.  It all has to be dealt with, and that was my job.  I have done that with some of you.  Do you know that?  It isn't because you aren't strong like I said it is because sometimes you have too much going on.  This is what you folks will be looking at now.  It will be hard, but that was my Journey, and that is yours.  Everyone has sadness in them, because life is nothing but ABSURD!!!   I love you all though o.k.  We will get through this.  It seems strange that sadness all has to be accounted for.  We bury it, and pretend what we do is important.  You know what is important???  The stupid crap we do.  FB is important.  Stupid updates are important, because Joseph Heller made us laugh, but Howard Zinn made us look.  They both go hand in hand.

I could go on and on, but God is going to lead you on this little journey o.k.  It is you and him.  Trust him o.k.  He knows what he is doing.  It is you and him.  That is how it is.  :)

Today I am going to watch the Michigan State/ Michigan game at New Holland with Brian Kragt.  He is the guy who ran a 4:43 mile with the only training being Ultimate Frisbee.  He didn't show up the day Johnny said "I got this"  Brian and I have been friends since he started.  I was the Wallcoverings manager, and he was about 3'4".  Now he is 16'5"  Holy crap did he grow.  His mile was the most graceful thing I ever saw.  Johnny's was the toughest mile I ever saw.  Pretty cool stuff.  I hope Beau and Charity can make it, if not no biggie.

I remember the last Michigan State/ Michigan game.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope you All have a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!  :)

Wow I am a good blogger huh??  Who knew??

Good Luck Beth!!  I guess you'll have fun.  Sounds hard to me.  You will shine!!!  :)

Good luck Jen Parker Harrison.  You got this!!!  :)  You'll be running with Bob.  You will be in good company, and so will he.  :)

now for really really really cya cya!!!   :)

SHIT!!!   GOOD LUCK JOHNNY,  I know you got this!!!  :)

p.s.  I am running longish today with the group.  fun fun!!!  :)

now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :) 

No comments: