Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well, let me start off with my workout and go from there.  Well, wait, let me start somewhere else.  I am finally fed up with Mondays.  On Sundays I sleep in til at least 3:00 am, so I have trouble sleeping Sunday night.  :)  Ha Ha,  j/k I go back to bed til 7 or so usually.  I cannot fall asleep on Monday.  I try to take an animal tranquilizer on Sundays.  Usually equating to 876 beers give or take.  Carbing up from Saturday, but it doesn't help.  So I never get enough sleep.  I switched my Monday schedule now.  I am going in at 8:00am from now on instead of 5:00am.  It is getting cold out, and it isn't like I have anything fun planned on Mondays so I think that will work out.

Work out yesterday was my 6 mile loop.  Some of you know me well enough to know don't ever believe what my workout plan is, chances are it will be less than what I intended.  You should see the Winter.  I usually run on days I say I will though.  I didn't feel like 10 yesterday, and the 6 was Great.  Cool weather, pace was 8:40.  I may double up on the 6 today, since I didn't do the 10 yesterday.  This is great weather temps.

Plan from here on out is today, Wednesday, Saturday for a short/long run.  Then just some 3-4 milers here and there.  The work is done, just keep up a little bit of maintenance and see how it goes.

I have a couple more things I guess.  I am thinking of race day.  I am thinking of not looking at my watch at all most of the time. I am thinking of brakes, brakes, brakes for the first half plus.  Get to 16,17,18.  Man if I can feel new at 18 + that would be sooooooo HUGE!!!  That is my plan race day.  BRAKES BRAKES BRAKES!!  I'll be going faster than I think anyway.

Jeff Stark kept calling me Nancy boy yesterday???  wtf???  Oh well I know 3 Nancy'esesses.  Don't correct my grammar.  I don't know what the plural of Nancy is.  I like them all.  One is a blogger, you know she is great.  Close and W. are great too.  W. is some polish last name girl.  W. is a friend of our neighbor growing up.  @LinkaLaura618's Mom.  :)

That is it for today!!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. my bro-in-law really gave me hell over that Giants Bears game.  The week before he got a text from me:  "Holy Shit do the Giants Suck"  Looks like he had the last laugh.  The Bastard!!  :)

Now for real cya!!!   :)

p.s. the energy is a gift.  Do you realize that?  Some things you will learn on your own, and this perhaps is one.  I had it pre-hospital, and when things started up a couple winters ago.  Heimleblog, Journey, and now The Wait!!  :)   You would not believe how much is possible.  ALL!!!   :)   I wonder how many read Heimleblog.  :)

lol now for real cya!!!

You know I am not on Gina's feed on FB???  wtf??  Bitch!!!  :)

now for really really cya!!!   :) 

1 comment:

Gray Beard said...

Yeah! I must be important! I was mentioned in a blog!!!