Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday BOOOOOOOOO!!!

It is Monday, and I am tired.  I need to get a 10 miler in today, but I may nap when I get home from work.  I may nap at work too, just have to find a good spot to hide.  :)  

This is almost a list type of day.  It seems I have a lot, but we'll see.  Beware I may use a lot of names today.  :)  First off I stopped over at Beau's house around noon or so.  Beau and Charity have been having a tough time, so wanted to make sure they were o.k.  Beau's truck wasn't there, but he called me when he got out of the gym.  We went out for lunch watched some football, and had a couple beers.  We hung out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this week.  Kinda like the old days... or at least last summer.  :)

While we were there we saw a couple, guy and girl, and another girl.  The one girl we have seen before, but I cannot remember for the life of me where.  She has a unique face.  Maybe Polynesian.  She was pretty, and I kept looking at her a bit to see if I can remember where I knew her from.  No such luck.  The other girl looked almost like blogger Olga.  She had the same type of glasses and everything.  She was funny.  She kept busting her boyfriend for watching the Dang Lions game.  She had a good sense of humor.  We talked with them all a bit, and I imagined the conversation went about the same as if Blogger Olga and I ever met and talked.  You have to watch out for them O'Tooles, you never know when they are going to start up another blog.  I think they each have about 15 going currently.  Hard to keep up. :)

After I was home for a bit, I realized I didn't want to be home anymore.  I went back to Beau's house, and hung with him and Charity for a bit.  Remember when I said on some of my bad days I could always hang out with Beau and Charity and things would always be a bit better?  I think maybe this weekend I was able to help them out probably in the same way.  You never know these things, but I hope so.  It was a pretty good weekend, but I am tired.  BOOOOOOOO!!

You know what is kind of funny??  I am not supposed to use Olga's name in this blog.  Ha Ha!!  Too Bad!!  Olga Olga Olga.  I am not using the Olga's name who I am not supposed to use, I am using a different one, so that is fair then.  :)

Well I think I am in a pretty good mood today, although like I said I am tired.  I wanna sleep sleep sleep.  BOOOOOOOOO!!!

Congrats to Matt and Dan for finishing their Twin Cities Marathon.  I am not sure what Matt's time is.  I'll have to check.  My cousin Rudy was going to run it but moved to Maine instead for his job.  Looks like he will be an East Coast runner now. 

I think that is about it today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s.  I wonder about the future.  I know I said fall, and I know it will be fall.  But is it A Spiritual fall, or this Thanksgiving.  Things seem to be moving slow, so that what makes me wonder.  For a while now I thought Thanksgiving.  We'll see.  I am not nervous, I'll tell you that.  Do you know what I am talking about??  I wonder about that too. 

Now for real cya!!!  :)

No comments: