Friday, May 1, 2020

That Early Alarm Is For The Birds

I am definitely shutting down my early alarm. I have been nowhere near close to being able to get up with it. Like yesterday I just took the dogs after work. Today we have a project to do. 8' of fence, and a 3' gate. The last of our fence projects. We now will have a gate on both sides of our house which should make things easier.  Next week the bakery will be open 4 days per week, so we are getting back to normal. 

Our numbers still kinda rise in my area. Like around 10/day. Our population for my county is ~291,000. So .8 people out of 1000 get infected as we are now. I was at the grocery store the other day, and a good majority of people had masks on. I feel people social distance too. That could be the new norm I guess. Unless you are an angry white person who is pissed off about something or other. In Michigan the protestors appear to be the bottom of the human chain. People appear to not be showered,  many weren't wearing masks. Just gross looking people. Cannot even imagine what they want to accomplish. 

The pen is mightier than white trash yelling at the top of your lungs making a fool out of yourself. Write a letter to the editor. Start a blog that no one reads.   :)

Today should be okay. I got work,  and our project. The hours will fill up. It's kinda what I want in my day. The hours to effortlessly fill up, a dinner, and sleep. 

You know who I feel those protestors are?  The ones I warned about in my writing exam I needed to take to graduate College. The kids who grew up in their small town. Maybe they graduated High School, definitely no further. Their learning came from parents. Their small World,  and their parents if they had 2. Now their whole understanding of the World is very very limited. Of all the lives that dont matter, without change that one is the least important. Without change though,which everyone is capable. I won't toss the first stone,  but obviously it isn't an easy thing to reach people. Especially when this is all you got. 

Anyways, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: