Wednesday, May 20, 2020

A Busy Day Is A Good Day

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I slept good again last night. I've actually been sleeping real good. I don't feel tired either, so that's good. Actually I am contemplating all I want to do  today.  First off I have to cut the grass. It's so high from the rain. I cut my grass high as it is to keep it healthy. They aerated my lawn,  and over seeded so I have to  water it every day it doesn't rain. 

I got the rest of my garden in. 3 gardens.  :)  just different spots. I'm hoping for a bumper crop.  At least til the point where I go, what the fuck am I supposed to do with all this?  Probably late July. Late July will be interesting anyway to see what the World is like. 

With work,  gardening, doing dishes,  making dinner yesterday was busy. Those are the best days. Motivation helps a lot. I have no idea if I was tired yesterday, cuz I was motivated. If your motivation is lacking than tiredness gets the upper hand. It probably helps we will have like 4 sunny days in a row. Too much overcast is just depressing. Especially when you have a lot of shit you want to do outside. 

Even though the covid-19 has made the world ugly,  it still is kinda neat just a few months ago everything was dead. Now everything is coming alive. The 4 seasons help give your life balance I feel. At least for me. Not everyone enjoys Winter, and Fall I guess, but I sure do. Give me them all. You know in August when everything had been hot for a long time, I am over Summer typically. I need a change. The seasons give me that. 

Another thing that makes me feel good is having professionals fertilize my lawn. I never get the crabgrass preventer on my grass in time. Will I remember to do a Fall application?  Rarely have I ever in the past. Just peace of mind I guess. I'm gonna fail at this, but if I spend some money it will get done right. I am happy about the purchase of this service. 

Lisa is going back to work in 2-1/2 weeks. I wonder how that will go. She will be tired at first, but I think it will be good. Just seeing her friends and stuff. Work is always a sociable part of the day too. She enjoys not working too. Unlike me. Yesterday was a go go go day for me. Those are my best days. You gotta try to fit everything into your schedule. Without work there is no schedule. You cannot possibly get as much done. At least for me.  One thing positive about covid-19 is we got a lot done with our house. 

My garden is in. We have some more mulching to do. You know come Memorial Day, we will be able to just enjoy the yard. I'll start paddle boarding too. I think it will be a good Summer. Financially we are doing good too. All my Summer projects, I probably would have never finished are done.  Crazy right?  

Life is good. I am doing pretty good. 

Anyway, I gotta go. Its shave day.   :)


Laterzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))


No comments: