Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Another Project Done

So, we finished the fence. Our backyard is done except for getting rid of the old sections. Not a hard thing to do. I don't think the city offices are open yet, and I need to get a dump pass first. 

The World is as crazy as ever. We are what we read, and a lot of people read hate, cuz that is all that's out there. Hate. The voice of reason has taken a back burner to other stuff. Ridiculous stuff yes, but once you are in its grasp there is no helping you pretty much. Lost. 

I am going to continue to work, eat, and sleep. It is what is best for me. I read more of my book too last night. I gotta finish GOT sometime, if I feel like watching television sometime again. I find sleep to be a good thing. I like a good meal. I like a busy day of labor too. Stuff getting done. Tiredness is my enemy kinda, but also the result of my typical day. 

The future I do not know about. I feel pretty secure though. The virus is scary, cuz you dont know how it will affect people. Financially we are good. That helps. My area code about 1 in 1000 people got infected overall. A town north of us the people went crazy. Crowds gathered at a popular hot dog place with no social distancing. They had to close the state park by the beach cuz the crowds were nuts. These are the people who will get sick. These are the people who will keep the virus alive. 

As I got older and older the less I liked crowds in the first place. Crowds are a young person's game. Give me work, eat, sleep. I don't need anymore than that. 

People are going to want to go out and have fun as the temps improve. I guess over the years I have become a stay at home person anyway. I dont find being sociable is a thing I need to do. I am not lonely, and I am not sad. The discourse from the average person is not something I particularly crave. I keep my own counsel so to speak. 

I feel good doing this. It is calming for some reason. Today will be work, and a meal. I'll do some work in the yard too. I get my lawnmower back tonight too along with the snowblower. Got them both tuned up. Should be ready for Summer,  and then Winter. 

Fun fun. I probably wont see you out and about.   :)

Laterzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: