Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Let The Week Start

I am ready to start another week. I actually did enjoy two days off in a row proving I am getting better at days off. I cut the grass, and trimmed, and did another yard of mulch. Also I  watered the grass, and my 4 gardens. Gonna have a lot of veggies. Lisa got a new hammock, so I put that together. We did a cook out. My dad came over. He's checking himself into a hospital,  as mentally he isn't all there. He gets lost a lot. 

I was tired at the end of my day. I went to bed at 6:30 PM. As days go it was fine. I got a lot done. I ate, and then I slept. It's how I want my days to go. I don't have anything to complain about. My yard looks good. Not much labor left on it, except watering,  and weeding. It looks good though. Dogs have tried to beat the shit out of it, but we prevailed.  

Outside that not much going on. Not a lot on my mind. Looks like we will get some rain this week, and have another nice weekend. I have to go shopping after work today, but after I am really looking forward to just chilling. We kinda have been go go go for awhile. Not sure what to do for dinner. 

It is a day. We never know when our last will come. We all kinda want to make the most of our life,  but there isn't much to make of a life. It's a temporary thing. We will all be gone from here soon enough. I  guess that's why I don't do the news a lot. No sense being angry all your days. The news will make you angry too. Its how it is marketed to operate. 

I am up. ready to start my day. I think it will be busy for sure, but there will be some relaxing, and eating before bed. It should go fine. 

Anyway, I spose. I gotta make my salads AND shave today. 

Busy busy. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: