Thursday, May 14, 2020

What Now?

Well life definitely made a turn for us all. We were going along day after day, and woah. Now we have no clue the new normal. Already, I am contemplating quitting my gym thing. I can do stuff at home. Grabbing the equipment right now with my hands just doesn't seem appealing. Especially since I can do stuff at home. I would just have to buy some weights. Remember I am kinda an anxious person as it is. I've always been a horrible traveler. 

One thing I am bad at is fertilizing my yard at the proper time, so I signed up for tru green. For a mild sum take that off my chest. Time to get a good yard again. My front looks good. it does have some weeds, and bare spots, but  you only see it when you mow or walk over it. People from the road can't tell. That is kinda exciting to me. 

Yesterday was another big step day. Over 30,000, and over 13 miles. I had to try and nap before I took Hope. I was tired. I've been waking up before my new early alarm for some reason. Basically the time I used to wake up, but i don't want to anymore. Today, i am not doing shit after work. It's supposed to rain, so i am going to relax. The rain is only for today though, so i can start my garden tomorrow. Get some more mulch too. 

It's hard to predict the new normal now. If you think about stocks, what kind of price earnings ratio are we looking at now?  A lot of companies aren't making shit, and eventually the price will have to reflect that. if more people start working from home do they make their own coffee for pennies on the dollar of what it costs to go out?

I cannot even think what the new entrepreneur is going to come up with in this new World to make their fortune. Less commutes = less use of automobiles and public transportation. We listen to sirius a lot at work. The djs are working from home. No loss of quality to the show. Why wouldn't they just keep doing that?  Watching our sports on television in empty stadiums?  

You know what the next big thing is?  More take out restaurants. Why not?   More curb side pick up. See you tips. Maybe things go back to normal too. I just don't know. I don't know the shelf life of the covid-19. None of us do. 

We surely don't want to do things to make the shelf life longer. We don't want to do irreversible harm to the Economy either. How many dead is acceptable to not have another great Depression?  If the dead are mostly old people I am happy to have the number be rather large. If the dead turns into me, than I am not a fan. 

Such important decisions the people in power must make. Plus they have to get reelected too if that is their wish. Personally I live a pretty covid-19 type of life. I don't give a shit about travel,  I dont care if I eat at home. I dont give a shit if I am not in a big crowd. My lifestyle was made for covid-19.   My jobs seem to be covid-19 proof too. Baked goods,  and sanitizing floors. 

So obviously people have a lot to stress about. The new normal we dont know. The next big thing is hard to predict. Maybe cleaners will be the next new sports stars. Sports will bring in less money from big events I assume, but cleaners are making the World safe for everyone. Nahh,  that won't happen. 

The World has changed. Just like that. If Trump's wealth is in hotel properties, that may or may not be highly leveraged, he may be a poor person. 

Anyway, there is going to be some financial pain for some people. Especially if this thing has a long shelf life. 

Gotta go. Should shave today.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: