Friday, May 22, 2020

Potentially A Worse Case Scenario

The last thing Michigan needs is rain. After today we may be Seattle. I think there are chances of rain and storms for 9 days straight after. There is already major flooding happening. There is no beach. Houses will probably start falling in the water. Dams are broken. Levees breached already. Once again where I live there is no danger, unless of course the table is too high, then everyone is fucked regardless. It isnt high chances of rain every day, but it could be bad. 

My heart rate yesterday was whack. I couldn't get it below 80 at all. I even physically checked my pulse. it was high. Naturally I worry about that shit. I took my pulse in my feet checking for maybe a blockage. Thing is I felt great. I had a good pulse in both feet. The pulse is down this morning. I wonder if your first heavy exposure to sun can do that. It's the only  thing different. I didn't Google it or anything, but I was concerned for a sec. Ignorance is bliss I guess.  

I did get all my stuff done yesterday. In so doing my thing I figured a way to be more productive. Water, and do other shit at the same time. Although watering,  and sucking down a beer is always a possibility. I've 90% decided to just drink beer. It keeps me away from a heavy buzz. I cannot overdo beer. I just can't consume a lot. I think me drinking brandy is hard now. A little bit harder on me then I'd like. It might be an age thing. I do like at the end of the day to have a couple drinks. I'll just switch to beer. If two drinks turn into 4, well 4 beers ain't nothing alcohol wise. 4 brandys packs a punch. At this stage I guess it would be cool if marijuana was my thing. A couple puffs for chill time. I like the beer idea. Wine makes me ass piss. That's a heavier punch too. I don't need the heavy buzz, I just need the chill time I guess. 

We grilled out for the first time yesterday. Maybe one of my best meals on the grill ever. Cooked perfectly. Catfish,  potatoes,  and zucchini. Of course a lot of chopped up garlic too. It was good. Just having a couple beers instead of brandys helped. I didn't get that dead to the World tired feeling. I was tired after I ate just cuz my days are full. So  there you have it. My day in a nut shell. Not particularly exciting, but I liked it. I got more  sun too. I think everything starts opening up later next week. That means long work days again. plus our company had payroll protection forgivable loans or whatever. We were getting paid 40 even if we didn't work it. That ends soon I think. If I get paid 40. I'll have to work it. Us day bakers still worked 32 or more hours though. We did work 5 days still, so it won't be a huge change for us. Monday was always short. Friday too, because we weren't producing for Monday, and only one bakery was open. So if Monday and Friday creep up closer to 8 hours, we would be close to 40. 

I just need to get our mulch done in the back. Planning on getting a big start today. 

I gotta go. Gotta prep my 2 salads. Such a pain,  but good for me.  

Laterzzzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: