Thursday, May 21, 2020

Outside Takes It Out Of You

One thing I forgot is getting a lot of Sun in the Spring takes a lot out of you. I knew it before, and forgot. I cut my grass, and trimmed everything, and  watered everything. Plus I did some weeding,  and by 6:00 PM, I was beat. Lisa was too. 

My days are typically long and active, and normally I am tired at the end of the day, but this was different. I remember this in years past. I have to water my grass every day for 2 weeks. On the days it doesn't rain anyway. That's fine too, cuz in 2  weeks I'll see how my garden is doing. 

My heart rate was reading high this morning. I took my watch off,  and it continued to read high.  :)  Not sure what its reading. I reset it, and cleaned the connection with isopropyl alcohol. I've definitely come to count on that stupid thing. 

Getting the grass done yesterday was a big deal to me. Just getting everything done. Although I was tired as heck at the end, I am pumped I got it done. My yard waste bin has been very full the last two weeks. 

Outside that not much. I think next week things will open up. The weather will be warm. People will be out and about. Luckily I don't really go out much. I'll continue to live the covid-19 lifestyle, cuz it actually is my norm anyway. I don't know how the numbers will go on from there. Personally I don't want a 2 -3 week illness. You figure it would take that much longer to regain stamina and strength. If it hits like a 2 week flu. The more it goes on the more I don't think it will be life threatening to me,  but it still will be a nuisance. Some numbers out there still are troubling. 

Really life is just a day after day I guess. We just do as we do. It is good to have a lighted path, cuz things turn out okay. I've noticed that more and more. The plans of the heart can definitely lead you astray. I guess I don't really have plans or desires.  Just do my day to day. It's kinda nice I don't have to outsmart the World. 

Not really much else on my mind. Another busy day in store. Work, and more work outside. Busy is good. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: