Wednesday, May 6, 2020

The Day Can Surprise

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was kinda surprising,  cuz right before I was close to getting ready to start dinner I looked at my watch. Over 30,000 steps, and over 13 miles.  Wow, I had no idea.  I broke down my old fence panels into their respective individual pieces. Kinda clearing up the back yard. I still have so much yard work to do. 

I got my mower back, and my snow blower. That shit is kinda exciting for some reason. I get to cut the grass for the first time today. I dont think work will be a very long day. Bakery is open today to customers. 3 in the store at a time. We are not sure what to expect. People can still order curbside too. Almost everything is available. We still have to do some catch up on brownies and bars eventually. Everything else though. 

I got a lot of outside work to do. Yesterday wasn't bad. I don't feel like I tried to get 90 thousand million things done. Just broke down the fence panels. Picked up some garbage, got the yard waste bin out to the road. I went through the new gate to get it there.  ;)

 I made a super easy meal. There was sausage gravy left at the bakery I took home. I was too lazy to make biscuits, so I cooked scrambled eggs, warmed the sausage gravy with it, and mushrooms,  garlic, onion,  and cheese, and put it over a couple pieces of toast instead of biscuits. Pretty damn good. Took like 5 minutes to make. 

I had time to read a few chapters of my book, and fell asleep at a decent time. I am super excited about the yard work today, so I didn't sleep late. Today should be a decent step day. 

Oh, I took Hope for a walk yesterday. 50° is the temp in West MI where fewer and fewer people are willing to go outside. I take Hope in freezing temps, but I found 50° to be an interesting number. MI people are not that hardy when push comes to shove. 

Anyway today is a day. I actually have time to take Hope before work. Maybe eventually I can bring back my ridiculously early alarm back. One week ago I wondered how in the heck I ever did it. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))


No comments: