Monday, May 18, 2020

It Was A Sunday

I did my typical Sunday thing. Shopping, cleaning, dishes, and laundry. It rained all day long. I did get all my veggies, so the garden will get in this week. I slept good again last night too. My weight is as expected. The last 4 weeks are 161.8, 161.8, 161.8, and 161.4. The week before was 158-something. Before this I hovered between 165 and 167. It was surprising to me my weight did not fluctuate at all. I am happy about it. 158, I don't like, and I don't want to be above 170. 

One thing about yesterday was the hours ticked by. I was shocked it was 3:00 when that rolled around. Shocked it was 5:30 too. Time for dinner. We made tacos. Best food ever. Tonight we are doing gyros. I made the cucumber sauce yesterday. It was actually a pretty good Sunday, even though I didn't get my outside work done we wanted. 

We are going to work an hour later today. Once again we only have about 4 hours of work. I might try, and get some of my garden in today. Not a high percentage of rain. It looks like we will have 4 good days after. 

Outside that not too much. Glad to be working. Glad to be busy. Glad to have stuff to do.  I wake up this morning, and I am fine. I feel good, I slept good. Looking forward to the day. Not a ton on my mind. I have no clue how others are. How different are their lives now?  

How much uncertainty has created more stress in lives?  I don't know how it is to have kids. Learning very early new borns are the worst. Then you think how hard it was just for me to grow up. A shy kid. Early on I probably would have been happy to crawl under a rock. You get friends, and develop some confidence. I did sports, which I was good at. I grew up in an age without video games. We played outside a lot. Video games were around, and we did play those,  but it never was really all consuming. 

High school, and puberty. Asking the girl you really liked to go out.  Sheesh. Fucking that relationship up the first time, but winning her back. 

Really my life is a jumble. Who should I be?  Eventually I learned the truth about me. There is a lot of nonsense in our personalities. In the end we all end up not being all that. We fail. 

That's my story. How to become the best version of myself I can. Woah!!  Decades later, and i still am not that. I know it's a thing. I know eventually i will be placed in the arena where that happens, but until then i just live. Just do my thing.  I guess after everything i know me. I know i am just a bundle of imperfection. Perfection unattainable as I am now. 

Anyway, life goes on. Another day for me today,  and I'll take it. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: