Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A Chill Day

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I had my chill day last night. I came home, turned the AC on, and watched the first 3 episodes of "I know this much is true" or whatever on HBO. Its okay. I also read my book for an hour before bed. 

I did some research this morning. My zip code has a population of ~47,000. We have 118 cases of covid-19. All in all my zip code is doing okay I guess. 

I gotta go back on the not drinking thing again. I can't live with the crazy heart rate drinking gives me. I wanted to have my cake and eat it too, but I cannot. For me, alcohol will eventually be deadly. I don't think alcohol affects everyone the same, but it is bad for me. Its bad eventually for anyone who drinks to extreme. I think for me any is extreme. I tried. I did a case study of drinking less, and switching etc...   it's just poison for me. It is good to know though. Keep me out of the hospital. 

I kinda enjoyed yesterday. It was low key. I did my weekend shopping yesterday. Not a ton of stuff, but I definitely needed veggies for my salads this week. I stopped by Sam's,  and got a few things. TP, tomatoes,  popsicles,  and a big jar of pickles. I didn't really need a lot of stuff. 

Outside that not too much. I have just a few things to do outside today. Waiting for the weekend for the final mulch. I think it is going to rain the next two days. More relaxing today I guess. 

I really got nothing I guess. I think I'll take Hope. 

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: