Monday, May 25, 2020

What Is A Normal 53 Year Old Person Like?

That's a good question. I have absolutely no idea. Am I normal?  No clue. I am at ease with myself. Not a ton of stress to my life, although I do want that virus to stay away. The numbers in Micigan continue to improve except in my neck of the woods. I don't know the hotspots,  and our county is spacious. Even still it isn't a major percentage getting hit. 

I did get a lot done yesterday. We got the truckload of mulch done. I'll get another one after this. Then we will need just one more truckload. Our yard front and back will look the best it has in years. All done with Memorial day here less one truckload of mulch. I have to cut the grass again today too. That's what happens when you water every day. 

It will be a busy day, which is how I like them. Hard to believe all major outdoor projects are going to be mostly done by Memorial day. I am working, which keeps me happy. Lisa is happy too not working. Also she is one of those people making more money on unemployment. Like $800 every 2 weeks more. So I guess all is good here as long as we stay healthy. Our State will probably open up in 2 weeks. Texas passed us this week,  up next Florida. 

So really not much going on besides that. We have work tomorrow which should be fine. We were assuming we'd be fully open at the end of the week. That kinda sucked. Our Governor is playing it safe. The West Coast of Michigan gets frequented a lot by Chicago folks, and Chicago is horrible. It  was the cautious move. If Michigan drops way down, and other states continue to get hit hard it is the smart move. Restaurant employees have to start getting back to work though. It is tough on businesses. 2 weeks though. 

Outside that not much. Another day down,  and another to live. I am excited for today,  and excited for tomorrow. It's good to have the energy to live I guess. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: