Tuesday, May 12, 2020

There Is Profit In All Labor

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. We had a super easy day of work yesterday. 4 hours. I did get a lot done outside. I'd say I worked from like 11:00-5 or 6:00 PM. I ended up well over 30,000 steps, and over 13 miles. I am very glad I have a rototiller. It isn't a big pimp daddy one like you would rent,  but it is a 4 cycle,  and does the job I need it to do. I tilled, pulled weeds, put edging down. Fixed some pavers that got run over in the winter. I ate tacos,  and crashed. I dont know how long I slept, but I crashed, and feel great today. 

I guess that is a perfect day. A day filled with labor that makes you hungry, and tired. Eat good, and sleep good,  and ready to do it again. I'll probably plant my garden this weekend. I'll have 3 gardens this year. One for tomatoes, one for zucchini, and cucumbers,  and one for beans, and radishes. That is a lot of watering.  

Really not much going on besides that. I hope the virus is dwindling down. It really has stayed with us a long time. I assume it is here to stay for a while too. 

I guess everyone is wearing a mask now in the White House. In a capitalist society there should be two questions people can put forth. Risk vs. Reward. The risk of not wearing a mask we all know. The reward for not wearing a mask is none. So on a risk/reward basis it's a no brainer.  I see some, maybe a lot weren't given that important organ. The other is cost benefit. Cost of wearing a mask is minimal. They aren't expensive. The benefit is security. Not getting a virus,  and not spreading it. In a society where money is everyone's first love perhaps they should think in terms like this. 

It's not rocket science. There is no infringement on some so called freedom, it is just common sense. People seem to be confusing the issue at hand. Just keep it as risk reward, and you should see clearly enough to do the smart thing. Especially if you live in a well populated area. 

Other than that I got nothing. I got some more stuff to do today. A little more tilling, and mulching. I probably will work close to a full day, which means my day will be full. More vitamin d for me please. 

Anyway I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: