Sunday, May 31, 2020

30 Days

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am okay. I got a lot of sleep last night, which is actually becoming my norm now.  We worked 9-1/2 hours yesterday. We had something added to our list "if we could get to it".  Actually we don't have time to get to it, and it was like a 2 people 2-1/2 hour job. We made time to get to it, and added only 1-1/2 hours to the shift. I got nothing going on Saturdays so what the heck. 

Anyway,  yesterday I saw a guy ran 1 mile everyday for 30 days. I kinda have a standing joke at the bakery, that i am trying to take up smoking in the hope of working my way up to 20 ciggarettes each day. I did think though why not add $7 each day to a savings account. Like I do smoke. I was going to do it to my Discover account, but it needs to be in multiples of $25 or higher,  so I'll just do it in another account. Also I decided to do the run thing too for 30 days. So in 30 days I'll have $210 extra in a savings account. Also I will have run for 30 days. My run route is actually 1.5 miles,  but whatever. 

Today is a busy busy day. I got mulch, laundry, cut the grass, stake up a fence to one of my gardens. Should go shopping too. Both bakeries will be open this week, so work will be busy too. Tomorrow won't be too bad, cuz I am good on doughs, and frostings, so that cuts out a lot to my regular day. 

I think I feel recharged. I was tired last week due to all the stuff i did the week before. Today, I feel good. I did have a couple drinks the last two nights. Just cuz it is the weekend. I think I'll add that to my 30 day thing too, cuz i really should add it to the rest of my life really. It is easier for me now. I really struggled with it before. It really is a matter of life and death too. Alcohol is easier to quit than smoking is.  At one time it was a $7/day habit. I cut it down to like a $5/day habit over the last couple years. At the age of 53 it really needs to be a $0/ day habit. 

Anyway, I guess Hope,  and i better get our run in. My day will be long. I gotta do pushups,  and pullups too. That doesn't take long though. 

Anyway, I guess I'll have a day today. I will be active,  and busy. 

Laterzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: