Sunday, May 10, 2020

You Know What's Easy?

Changing the string in your trimmer. I bought a new one last year, my previous one was like 20 years old, and was done. 20 years though is pretty good. Anyway you cut two pieces the same length. Say 15'  line up the arrows on the bump head. put string in each hole, it should catch. Turn bump head away from arrows,  and just twirl it til you have like a foot of string left for each piece. Done. I had no idea. Thank you YouTube. 

I am up early, and I'd rather be sleeping. I was done sleeping for some reason. Yesterday I pretty much just worked. I bought string for the weed eater,  and restrung it at 4:00 AM.  :)  I have quite a bit to do today,  and actually this week. Mostly outside yard work. We did get our first yard of mulch done, and we have our 2nd. Our front yard will be done either today or tomorrow probably. Today is my weigh in day. I am at the point where i dont want to lose weight. 160 is fine. As predicted I ended up at 70 miles last week, so doubt I'll gain weight at that activity level. Especially since i try to eat a lot of fruit and veggies. All I do is pushups,  and pullups too. They are good exercises though. 

Outside that not much. MI is doing good on the virus front, except for West Michigan where I live. I feel pretty safe. I socially distance,  and wear a mask whenever out. You just never know though. Like why are Illinois, and California all of a sudden so bad?  Who becomes president if both the president, and VP become ill, and unable to perform their duties?  Is it Nancy Pelosi?  Hahaha.  Wouldn't that be funny?  I don't remember the hierarchy of that, but it could be that, and the virus is close to those two. 

The local lumberyard is still doing good with masks. They have security at the front of the store too for trouble makers. Selfish people think the mask is irritating to them or something, but the mask isn't for you. Its for everyone else. I see maskless people in an enclosed space all of a sudden I think selfish. Ignorant too. I don't know if people think this is a game, or trying to be cool or what. 

Whatever. It is a pretty true thing the World has always gone out of it's way to kill people. People on their own have done a pretty good job too of following that lead. Death is a constant. One none of us escape. I'd like mine to be a bit further down the road. 

Summer is coming. People will be out and about. My lifestyle isn't high risk. I don't really socialize much. I am comfortable at home. I like hanging out in my yard. I like being at my house. Even before this thing happened I pretty much stopped even going out for a beer, not that I did it much anyway. 

I don't miss sports. Doesn't bug me. I haven't even been watching TV. I guess we've just been pretty busy. I think I am going to finish my coffee and take Hope. Then I'll finish my book. I have to go shopping,  but closer to 10:00. 

Laterzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.      :)))


No comments: