Thursday, May 28, 2020

Another Chill Day

As long as chill for 12 miles and 27,000 + steps counts as chill. Me not drinking is a chill day, while me drinking is chilling.  You see?  I have to live in this head 24/7. It's why I like sleep so much. So yeah my resting heart rate is on the way back down again. I finished my book yesterday,  and weeded my gardens. The stuff planted with seeds is already up. Everything is going good on that front. I'll have to thin out my radishes soon. 

Not really much happened yesterday. I made a Mexican chicken dinner. Marinated chicken breast in goya mojo,  and made guacamole, tomatoes,  onions, spanish cheese, and refried black beans. Throw all that crap in a tortilla, make sure you get 75% in your mouth,  and save 25% for your shirt. Boom, easy meal. 

I could have sworn it was supposed to rain last night, and I don't think it did. Maybe I was sleeping. I slept almost 8 hours. A good score too, and I didn't drink. I went to bed early. After dinner to finish my book. I had a good amount of deep sleep, and a lot of REM too. Thus my high sleeping score. Plus my heart rate wasn't inflated due to alcohol, which helps too. 

I saw yesterday in a blurb Trump wanted to shut down social media, cuz Twitter told people to fact check his claims.   That dude is reckless. I chuckled when I saw it. My thought is this dude is off his rocker. The numbers point out others see this to be true. Republicans will still vote for him in large fashion. It is early, but a lot is going against him. It is early though so much can happen. He is off his rocker though. 

I am not saying he is crazy, but he isn't well balanced. Dangerous in the long term, cuz he blurts out shit from the hip. Usually not a big deal, but his office exposes that shit more. 

He's fine if he's just Donald Trump. He's like Rush Limbaugh's brother in personality. He's President though. Not really his best position.  Not really the best position for the rest of us either. 

I'll have my day today. It should be fine. I really got a lot of sleep, which is something new to me. 

Anyway it is salad making day again, gotta run. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.        :)))


No comments: