Thursday, May 7, 2020

Hey, I Got The Grass Cut

Lawnmower back, and I got my grass cut. Today we are going to pick up a yard of mulch. We have 3 sunny days ahead. The plan is do the front, and then the back. There are so many weeds. We are going to be spending a lot of yard labor this year. My trimmer is out of string too, after I got most of the trimming done though. 

I was over 28,000 steps, and 12 miles yesterday. So activity wise I am getting back to normal. It appears I'll be approaching 70 miles this week. 

I don't think there was much else. The virus is a stinker. Illinois,  and California have been shut down as long as us, and  they are on the rise. My county seems to be on the rise too. I generally feel pretty safe. I  think everyone who came in the bakery wore a mask. Maybe there was just one person I saw. A former employee, which is beyond ridiculous. 

I guess if the President is seen in public without a mask it becomes political. Everybody wants to be seen as a tough guy, or girl. Well, the President wasn't so tough when say the Vietnam War was all the talk was he?  So please everybody quit trying to play a Cowboy. You ain't that tough. Your hero sure as fuck isn't. 

Masks are the new norm for a bit. The Asian population has been doing it for a while. I always thought they looked foolish,  and now I realize it was just us Westerners who are foolish. Pride comes in many colors. Pride is silly in all forms pretty much. No one looks dignified while they are taking a shit, so it don't matter what costume you wear. You can't hide from being the animal you are. 

An animal would be foolish not to minimize risk if they had the chance right?  If you could minimize the risk of getting an invisible bug you should. It's hard to beat invisible. You can trust me. The voices inside my head for a long time had the upper hand over me.   ;)  

Anyway, politics, heroes,  and pride can potentially make us all do foolish stuff. Youth too. Youth is full of pride. We all shit though, so pride should be far away. We are after all pretty disgusting creatures. Typically we are all for prolonging our existence though. Take pride out of the equation and mitigating risk seems like a good idea. To me anyway. 

Today should be okay.  I got a lot of yard work to do. It interrupts my sleep kinda. A lot I want to get done each day. 

Gotta go though.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: