Tuesday, April 28, 2020

The Sleep

Boy nothing beats a good night sleep. Of course I couldn't get up at my early alarm. Not even  sure if I want to do the early alarm anymore. It might not be worth it. 

This morning I got up not from my middle alarm, but from the Police. My Dad was driving slow, confused, jumped a curb, and  was on the grass. Police checked him out. Vitals were good, but kinda confused. So he is back here. We will take his keys away. The cops are going to start the paperwork. Once the SOS opens he will have to do a driving test to keep his license. He may go stay in a VA long term care place though. 3 squares,  people,  etc...  

Outside that not much. I was tired after work yesterday. I didn't do much after. I read my book a lot. It seemed a good way to spend time. I slept at a decent time, and fell asleep easily. I got a solid 6 hours plus of sleep. 

The days are different. I am not gonna be the same old person I was. Just not sure how different. I did pushups,  and pullups again on Sunday in spite of the pain. I feel that actually helps, a bit. Either today or tomorrow I do it again. Not sure which. I will no longer have soreness soon, and honestly that kinda sucks. You forget how good the exercise is when you no longer get sore. 

My life is staying relatively simple. I like it this way. I am optimistic the worst of this may be over. The MI numbers seem to be going down. My neck of the woods is a slight uptick. We definitely are testing more though. If we can get back to a more normal situation that would be sweet. 

Today is a work day, which is nice. By the time you know it, it will be 2:00 PM, and I will have 20,000 steps in. I have to pick up my dad's car, which is parked on a street not too far from the bakery actually. 

So yeah, another day. My life is pretty sweet. Especially after a good night sleep. 

Anyway, I gotta go.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: