Friday, April 24, 2020

One Thing Gone

So, I think my cough phlegm thing is all gone. It was the two medications. During this time a chronic cough is pretty stressful, with that nasty big elephant in everyone's room. I did worry about it. You just wonder the cause. It's something invisible regardless, so your mind can conjure up any number of things. 

Yesterday we got some things done. I did go for another run. I am going to do push ups,  and pull ups after this. I forget working out also is a way to get your blood flowing through muscles and stuff. I feel that is a part of keeping me healthy. Everything took a hit for a while.  Health for me is a priority,  so resistance training I feel is important too. 

I can definitely feel my legs after running two days in a row. That's all good stuff too.  This World currently is very stressful. Luckily next week will be a pretty normal schedule for me. That will help me feel good mentally. Getting into a bit of a norm. I did get a lot done yesterday. Cleaned the fridge, organized the pantry, threw old shit out, and a honey do project that never would have gotten done for years probably. The duct on our downstairs bath fan got unconnected. I had to take down a few boards from the ceiling,  to reconnect it. We did it, and put the ceiling back up. It is tongue and groove.  I think that is about it. I did finish listening to my book. It was due in a day or two. I got my next one to start tomorrow at work. 

Yesterday appears to be a bad day for the virus. Everyone has their side on best way to handle this. I really don't know. I suspect we should be social distancing even if those orders aren't in place. We all can look at the average population, and judge. I don't want to get sick, cuz of someone who looks like the average population. It's not a good look for a person. I wear a mask when I am out. Not that I go out hardly. We have a lot of food. Pantry is full. freezers have a lot. It's not like we stocked up, but sometimes you forget you have shit. 

I do have anxiety though. Maybe we all do. Financially, I am secure, but so much of our health issues are invisible, so we are a ticking time bomb potentially. If we get hit with the virus we wont know it unless we get symptoms. 

Work makes me feel more normal,  and confident. Stewing at home is not my best thing. It has definitely helped we continued to do shit. Projects and stuff. Our house needs another cleaning,  and now we have to clean downstairs too. 

I read somewhere regardless of the next moves they will be bad. The Economy won't all of a sudden get better, the virus isn't going to disappear,  and people are still going to get sick and die. We are going to play a little game called survival of the fittest. To what scale we are not really sure. There will be a culling, but to what scale we have still yet to see. 

The future days will be different. The plans we made on January 1...   ehhh,  they never pan out anyway.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: