Monday, April 6, 2020

Here Is To Another Week.

Yesterday was a pretty okay day. I got all my Sunday shit done. I ate a meal. I weigh 2 pounds less since not working.  :)   Obviously no raiding the fridge problems for me. 

It is a pretty scary time. Especially for big cities. New York, Detroit, Chicago, and New Orleans look horrible. What will the new World look like?  What happens when the World with all its advances does not have a currency to help sustain it?  Then what?  

A person born to this World is destined to put their faith in the coins of this World.  

I wonder about the USA. How unhealthy are we?  Detroit is so hard hit, and yet the police STILL have to break up large gatherings.  What?  Maybe it is the young people. Cuz they will never die.  I wonder about obese people. 

I don't know.  A lot of stuff to ponder I guess. Luckily for me we have a lot going on. Plenty to keep me busy. I find that to be the best for me. Do shit, have dinner,  stay up later than normal, and repeat. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: