Monday, April 13, 2020

A Little Windfall.

So, I wasn't really paying attention to the stimulus thingy. I knew we were getting $2400, which our property taxes are ~$2000, so that's our house payment for the year. We've been getting unemployment,  it isn't what we normally make, but it pays our bills, and it's not like we are shopping.   So there was an extra weekly $600 federal unemployment thing. After taxes I got a $514 credit today. Lisa's getting two for the next two weeks on top of regular unemployment. I'll get another two next week. So we get a little windfall, since I don't have bills besides utilities. I live cheaply,  so I am getting a good chunk for not working. Go figure. 

Obviously I'd rather be working. Once again I am not sleeping well. I hate my phone, and I hate tv.   :)  I really just had no idea. It would be helpful for  those with bills, and what not. Especially if you are in a cost of living expensive place. Like it probably doesn't help a ton for New Yorkers with high rents. So now I'll have money, and no way to spend it. 

Other than that plugging along. I took apart my bed yesterday, and moved it downstairs. It was a pretty big job actually. We will get the rest of the stuff moved down today. Craft room thingies back in the craft room. My Dad will never know how much we sacrificed to help him out. Our own comfort to give him a good life in his late years, and he blew it. 

Anyway we are keeping slightly busy. I worked for 6 hours on Saturday, and our throwing shit in the dumpster, and moving downstairs to the big room. It's like 2-1/2 times bigger than where we were sleeping. Plus there is a bathroom attached. As long as none of us get the virus, we will be pretty good. The unemployment windfall will help the kids too with bills. 

Outside that not much. This stay at home thing is pretty much what I do with my time off I guess. It's just working really helps me fill my day. I kinda get a taste of retirement. Definitely not going to be my thing. 

That's about it. Gotta do some moving today. 

Laterzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: