Friday, April 17, 2020

Back To Normal'ish??

I just got some good news. I am going back to work next week. We are just going to expand the curbside offerings, and hope we open up soon. We may not be working a full 40 hours, but I'll probably get paid close to 40 hours. Perfect timing too, because my dumpster is gone, and our inside stuff is done. I can get back to a bit of normal, which for me is exciting. 

The World is still fucked up as far as I can tell, but hopefully we are moving in the right direction. My time off has been productive. We definitely got a lot done. It's kinda doing a wintry mix outside right now, and I am fine with it. Going back to work has me pretty excited actually. 

We definitely used our time in a productive way. The worst part is just having the schedule all fucked up. Sleep is jacked, and all that stuff. That will soon be ended though. Man I am really stoked. 

I got one of my floors done yesterday. They take longer than you think. I had a ton of tongue and groove planking left over from the breezeway I used. It's not the same color as the stairs, but it looks fine. It actually came out really good. Like maybe I am getting good at floors. 

Whatever, I got basically nothing. I am pretty excited though. Good days ahead.  

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: